FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 18, 2019 6:02 am

Originally Posted by FS_FRA (Post 31314052)
Dear LH Lurkers,

is there some way to get a list of Feedback IDs linked to my service ID or m&m number? I have submitted a number of feedbacks over the last couple of months and received no responses from Customer Relations. I get the occasional request to respond to a feedback with additional data, however I did not keep track of the feedback IDs and so never know what the topic is of the Feedback ID they are referencing. My requests to let me know the topic are never answered.

Thanks!

Hi FS_Fra,

could you please send me your full name along with your Miles & More number and some feedback IDs you received via Private Message?

I will forward it to Customer Relations and ask them to send you an overview of your feedbacks.

Best regards
Jonathan

hardeepthind Jul 23, 2019 9:45 am

What is response time for Feedback on LH site

Morning LH Lurkers,

I recently had delays on my LH itinerary and just posted full details on the LH Feedback site, as recommended by the LH Passenger Rights page. Simple question is what is the response time for the feedback I posted?

Thanks!!!

gpb_croppers63 Jul 24, 2019 1:43 am

Hi Lurkers,

A quick question for you regarding upcoming flights we have with you next year: I understand from your website that you don't allow the CARES child restraint system to be used on board despite it having been approved by the aviation authorities and it being allowed on LH up until around 2012. Is this correct? If so, what is the reasoning behind it? Our travel car seat is also supposedly not approved for use on your aircraft so it would seem that our 2 year old will be forced to only use the lap belt for takeoff and landing, which I am not particularly happy about. Could you possibly provide more info please? Thanks in advance! :)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 24, 2019 5:39 am

Originally Posted by hardeepthind (Post 31333585)
Morning LH Lurkers,

I recently had delays on my LH itinerary and just posted full details on the LH Feedback site, as recommended by the LH Passenger Rights page. Simple question is what is the response time for the feedback I posted?

Thanks!!!

Hello hardeepthind,

we cannot provide a timeframe as Customer Relations handles each case individually. I kindly ask you to be patient. They will get back to you as soon as all internal researches are completed.

Regards,
Sascha

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 24, 2019 5:41 am

Originally Posted by gpb_croppers63 (Post 31336203)
Hi Lurkers,

A quick question for you regarding upcoming flights we have with you next year: I understand from your website that you don't allow the CARES child restraint system to be used on board despite it having been approved by the aviation authorities and it being allowed on LH up until around 2012. Is this correct? If so, what is the reasoning behind it? Our travel car seat is also supposedly not approved for use on your aircraft so it would seem that our 2 year old will be forced to only use the lap belt for takeoff and landing, which I am not particularly happy about. Could you possibly provide more info please? Thanks in advance! :)

Hello,

all child restraint systems listed in the table are allowed to use on board of LH flights: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/safe...ldren-on-board
Besides the child restraint systems listed, FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) or CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) certified child restraint systems are also permitted, provided that these can be properly attached to the passenger seat.
Those regulations apply due to security reasons.

best regards,
Sascha

gpb_croppers63 Jul 24, 2019 6:30 am

Thanks!

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31336627)
Hello,

all child restraint systems listed in the table are allowed to use on board of LH flights: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/safe...ldren-on-board
Besides the child restraint systems listed, FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) or CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) certified child restraint systems are also permitted, provided that these can be properly attached to the passenger seat.
Those regulations apply due to security reasons.

best regards,
Sascha

Hi Sascha,

Thanks for the quick reply and the link. Having read that page again, I see that the restriction listed there doesn’t apply to the CARES system, as it is not only attached to the back of the seat but does use the aircraft’s seat belt to secure it. I had overlooked the word “only” last time so thought that CARES was an unacceptable CRS. Thank you so much for taking my concerns away! :)

supine Jul 29, 2019 9:54 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31304981)
Hi supine,

Lufthansa doesn't operate a lounge at Austin airport. However, the lounge search list should add the city to choose in the drop-down menu to advise about partner airlines' facilities and options. I'll forward that suggestion internally.

Thanks and best regards,
Katharina

Thanks. That's exactly what I was after and it looks like it's been added now.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...cf8ab02210.png

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 30, 2019 7:41 am

Originally Posted by supine (Post 31354828)
Thanks. That's exactly what I was after and it looks like it's been added now.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...cf8ab02210.png

Hi supine, I am glad to hear that the lounge search has been updated. Regards, Maria

MichalB Aug 2, 2019 8:01 am

I can not login to my account both on web and on mobile app. I can not check-in online. I hope you are aware of the problem?

It says:

An error has occurred. Please note:
A technical error has occurred. Please try again later

I keep trying...

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 5, 2019 5:24 am

Originally Posted by MichalB (Post 31370626)
I can not login to my account both on web and on mobile app. I can not check-in online. I hope you are aware of the problem?

It says:

An error has occurred. Please note:
A technical error has occurred. Please try again later

I keep trying...

Hi MichaelB,
due to a worldwide system outage it wasn't possible to log in online on Friday.
Everything is up and running again.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Vanessa

MichaelJapan Aug 7, 2019 7:50 am

Is there an issue (the last 12 hours more or less) where it is not possible to load "SPEND MILES" >> "FLIGHTS" in the miles and more account? The entire page loads but without the input field for flight details.
Tried this on several devices with both my own account and the account of my wife to no avail.

Worked OK 24 hours ago.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 7, 2019 8:24 am

Originally Posted by MichaelJapan (Post 31389430)
Is there an issue (the last 12 hours more or less) where it is not possible to load "SPEND MILES" >> "FLIGHTS" in the miles and more account? The entire page loads but without the input field for flight details.
Tried this on several devices with both my own account and the account of my wife to no avail.

Worked OK 24 hours ago.

Hi MichaelJapan,
I just checked and the page is displayed normally when I'm logged in to the account, same goes for when looking it up in the Miles & More app, so I'm unable to reproduce the error.
Please contact Miles & More directly (https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...d-contact.html -> Technical problems).
Vanessa

Meista Aug 8, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello,

i recently had a trip to Santorini, Greece where my bag was left in Munich for the 3 days I spent on the island. It was delivered to the airport the morning before I checked into to fly back. I sent an email with my receipts to customer relations for reimbursement of expenses. Is there a time frame for a response, or any contact from LH.

thank you

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 9, 2019 4:00 am

Originally Posted by Meista (Post 31394662)
Hello,

i recently had a trip to Santorini, Greece where my bag was left in Munich for the 3 days I spent on the island. It was delivered to the airport the morning before I checked into to fly back. I sent an email with my receipts to customer relations for reimbursement of expenses. Is there a time frame for a response, or any contact from LH.

thank you

Dear Meista,

I regret to hear that you were meant to spend your stay in Santorini without your belongings due to a baggage irregularity. It was correct to forward your claim to Customer Relations as colleagues there will look into ways of compensation and the reimbursement for interim purchases. Each case is handled individually, hence we can't comment on a general handling time. However, if you feel like you're kept waiting for an exceptionally long time, you're welcome to respond with your Feedback ID and we'll have a look at your case's status for you.

Best, Katharina

volutes Aug 12, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello,

I recently booked a flight from PVG-HKG-MUC-TXL with an online agency. The PVG-HKG leg is run by KA and the rest is by LH. I didn't realize that the first flight is often delayed by 1-2 hours, and I only have roughly an hour to catch the next flight to MUC. If delay indeed happened, would LH rebook me on another flight on the same day with another airline or the next available flight by LH? And is it likely that I could get a hotel accommodation for the night if LH couldn't rebook me for the same day? Thanks in advance!