FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 17, 19 7:32 am


Originally Posted by kttosia (Post 31207780)
Dear Lufthansa
1) is there any arrivals lounge in PEK that Lufthansa first/ business class passengers can use when arriving? Is it possible to use Air China arrivals loungue?
2) is there immigration/security fast track on arrival /departure for LH business class?
kind regards

Hello kttosia, I have forwarded your enquiry and will get back to you as soon as I receive a response. Best regards, Isabell

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 18, 19 8:55 am


Originally Posted by kttosia (Post 31207780)
Dear Lufthansa
1) is there any arrivals lounge in PEK that Lufthansa first/ business class passengers can use when arriving? Is it possible to use Air China arrivals loungue?
2) is there immigration/security fast track on arrival /departure for LH business class?
kind regards


Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31210902)
Hello kttosia, I have forwarded your enquiry and will get back to you as soon as I receive a response. Best regards, Isabell

Hi kttosia,

here are our answers to your questions:

1) While the Air China Arrival Lounge is only available for First Class passengers, Lufthansa Business class ticket holders are granted access to the “Air China Star Business Lounge”.

2) There is no fast lane available due to local immigration procedures at Beijing airport.

Best, Katharina

kttosia Jun 19, 19 2:50 am

Thank you! that's very helpful

A300flyer Jun 20, 19 7:44 am

Dear LH it is more a Miles and More question.
Is it somehow possible to select only the miles and More integrated airlines when booking an award flight online? The reason I ask is that (what is principally good) also the Star Alliance availability shows up, but FlySmart awards are only possible on LH/OS/LX metal but not on other Star carriers. So many connections with star alliance airlines show up but many connecting flights on LH Group metal do not and so the price for award flights is more expensive than necessary as the cheap fly Smart awards do not show up although there are much more award seats available on different LH flights the miles and more booking engine does not show you.
Can somebody maybe fix this on the Miles and More booking engine?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 25, 19 2:14 am


Originally Posted by A300flyer (Post 31222049)
Dear LH it is more a Miles and More question.
Is it somehow possible to select only the miles and More integrated airlines when booking an award flight online? The reason I ask is that (what is principally good) also the Star Alliance availability shows up, but FlySmart awards are only possible on LH/OS/LX metal but not on other Star carriers. So many connections with star alliance airlines show up but many connecting flights on LH Group metal do not and so the price for award flights is more expensive than necessary as the cheap fly Smart awards do not show up although there are much more award seats available on different LH flights the miles and more booking engine does not show you.
Can somebody maybe fix this on the Miles and More booking engine?

Hi A300flyer,

I see your point, that's a valid suggestion! I've forwarded your feedback to the Miles&More team and asked them to consider it.

Thanks and best regards,
Katharina

shady Jun 25, 19 2:25 am

Dear Lurker,

could you please advise M&M team to fix the operating hours of Czech/Slovak service center? (+421-250 112 126) App and web indicates it is open over the weekends 8:30 - 17:00. In reality it is open only Monday- Friday .

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 25, 19 7:57 am


Originally Posted by shady (Post 31236965)
Dear Lurker,

could you please advise M&M team to fix the operating hours of Czech/Slovak service center? (+421-250 112 126) App and web indicates it is open over the weekends 8:30 - 17:00. In reality it is open only Monday- Friday .

Hello shady,

thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your message internally to the specific Miles & More department. Hopefully, the website will be fixed soon.

Best regards,

Markus

oliver2002 Jul 2, 19 5:35 am

Dear Lurkers,
a few days ago I flew SAS and the miles have not posted on my account. So I went online and duly filled out the form at M&M.com.

After entering the required data I got:

Your request for a retroactive mileage credit. has been rejected. You will find the reason for this in your account statement.

My application for retrocredit was rejected as follows:


Your request for a retroactive mileage credit. SK 2003 LULEAA-ARLANDA Y, E on 20/06/2019 has been rejected because Flight credited elsewhere
This message now also appears on my account activity.

I'm pretty certain I didn't credit it 'elsewhere'. The website is completely silent on how to proceed next? Mail in the BP to the address in Verl?? (I actually printed out the pdf, so I have something to snail mail... :p)

Regards Oliver

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 3, 19 5:52 am


Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 31261123)
Dear Lurkers,
a few days ago I flew SAS and the miles have not posted on my account. So I went online and duly filled out the form at M&M.com.

After entering the required data I got:

My application for retrocredit was rejected as follows:


This message now also appears on my account activity.

I'm pretty certain I didn't credit it 'elsewhere'. The website is completely silent on how to proceed next? Mail in the BP to the address in Verl?? (I actually printed out the pdf, so I have something to snail mail... :p)

Regards Oliver


Dear Oliver,
I will ask my colleagues at Miles & More if they can assist or if you need to send documents to them. Could you please provide us with your M&M number by PM? We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Jens

oliver2002 Jul 8, 19 12:33 pm


Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31264896)
Dear Oliver,
I will ask my colleagues at Miles & More if they can assist or if you need to send documents to them. Could you please provide us with your M&M number by PM? We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Jens

Just FYI, I received this email today:


Dear Mr xxxx,




thank you for your inquiry.


As it was not possible to request miles retroactively via the Miles & More App or our homepage, we need a copy of your ticket, the passenger receipt and the boarding passes with your card number in .png, .jpg, .jpeg or .pdf format as an answer to this e-mail. To check your flight again, it is important that the corresponding ticket number is clearly visible so that the audit can take place.As soon as processing is completed, you will see the results in your mileage account at www.miles-and-more.com.




Sincerely,

Your Miles & More Team


supine Jul 12, 19 5:53 am

Lufthansa now flies direct FRA to AUS.

However your lounge search does not list AUS yet https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/lounges

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 15, 19 6:35 am


Originally Posted by supine (Post 31295837)
Lufthansa now flies direct FRA to AUS.

However your lounge search does not list AUS yet https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/lounges

Hi supine,

Lufthansa doesn't operate a lounge at Austin airport. However, the lounge search list should add the city to choose in the drop-down menu to advise about partner airlines' facilities and options. I'll forward that suggestion internally.

Thanks and best regards,
Katharina

TheZed Jul 16, 19 2:32 pm

Missing miles
 
I hope I can find some help here. I had two flights in C on Asiana sandwiched inbetween a return flight on LOT (separate tickets). The Asiana flights did not show on my account, so I tried the mileage request form. I got the response “flight already credited”. I did a manual count on my miles and the miles have definitely not be credited. Can anyone look at this as I feel my options have run out.


LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 17, 19 5:37 am


Originally Posted by TheZed (Post 31310658)
I hope I can find some help here. I had two flights in C on Asiana sandwiched inbetween a return flight on LOT (separate tickets). The Asiana flights did not show on my account, so I tried the mileage request form. I got the response “flight already credited”. I did a manual count on my miles and the miles have definitely not be credited. Can anyone look at this as I feel my options have run out.


Hi TheZed,

I'm sorry to hear about that.

As I have no access to the Miles & More system, I recommend that you please call the Miles & More Service Team. You can find the telephone number on the back side of your card. Alternatively you can find their contact details here (Contact by phone).

Best regards
Jonathan

FS_FRA Jul 17, 19 12:43 pm

Feedbacks
 
Dear LH Lurkers,

is there some way to get a list of Feedback IDs linked to my service ID or m&m number? I have submitted a number of feedbacks over the last couple of months and received no responses from Customer Relations. I get the occasional request to respond to a feedback with additional data, however I did not keep track of the feedback IDs and so never know what the topic is of the Feedback ID they are referencing. My requests to let me know the topic are never answered.

Thanks!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 7:07 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.