Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2019, 7:48 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Dear Katharina,
thank you very much for your reply.

I did not receive a confirmation email that my feedback was successfully registered. Does that mean that it was not?
That's what we would like to find out. To do so, please send us your full name and - if possible - more details you sent via the online form like address and ticket details via DM. We will then ask Customer Relations to check via this information if the feedback has successfully been registered or not.
Vanessa
Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
That's what we would like to find out. To do so, please send us your full name and - if possible - more details you sent via the online form like address and ticket details via DM. We will then ask Customer Relations to check via this information if the feedback has successfully been registered or not.
Vanessa
Thank you.

Old Jun 4, 2019, 2:10 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
two questions that you may be able to answer:

- Next week I'm travelling on a 047 TP ticket to Canada with TP and on the return I'm booked on LH1791 from LIS to MUC using the codeshare TP6721. It is impossible for me to do ASR on this flight neither on lh.com nor on TP's website. In Amadeus you just get 'SITZPLAN FUER ANGEF. ZONE N. VERF., SITZ KANN ANGEFORDERT WERDEN'. Are codeshares booked in C-CL excluded from ASR?

- Starting June 1, the airlines are getting very strict on enforcing IATA resolution 830d which requires passenger contact details to be added to PNRs in a specific SSR format (PCTC).
If I look at a reservation made by me on LH.com I see this
Code:
11 SSR CTCE LH HK1 OLIVER.xxxx//GMAIL.COM
12 SSR CTCM LH HK1 49151xxxxxxxx
If I look at a reservation made by my corporate travel agent for a trip BSL in late June I see this:
Code:
11 SSR FOID LH HK1 FFLH22201xxxxx
12 SSR FQTV LH HK/ LH22201xxx
13 SSR PCTC LH HK/ /.NO DETAILS AVAILABLE
How is LH planning to enforce/implement the reso 830d PCTC entries? Is there a way for me to go LH.com and fill in the details myself or do I need to call LH or the travel agent and ask them to make the correct SR entry? Updating the contact details on LH.com just changes the APE & APM fields.

Regards Oliver
Old Jun 4, 2019, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
two questions that you may be able to answer:

- Next week I'm travelling on a 047 TP ticket to Canada with TP and on the return I'm booked on LH1791 from LIS to MUC using the codeshare TP6721. It is impossible for me to do ASR on this flight neither on lh.com nor on TP's website. In Amadeus you just get 'SITZPLAN FUER ANGEF. ZONE N. VERF., SITZ KANN ANGEFORDERT WERDEN'. Are codeshares booked in C-CL excluded from ASR?

- Starting June 1, the airlines are getting very strict on enforcing IATA resolution 830d which requires passenger contact details to be added to PNRs in a specific SSR format (PCTC).
If I look at a reservation made by me on LH.com I see this

Code:
11 SSR CTCE LH HK1 OLIVER.xxxx//GMAIL.COM
12 SSR CTCM LH HK1 49151xxxxxxxx
If I look at a reservation made by my corporate travel agent for a trip BSL in late June I see this:

Code:
11 SSR FOID LH HK1 FFLH22201xxxxx
12 SSR FQTV LH HK/ LH22201xxx
13 SSR PCTC LH HK/ /.NO DETAILS AVAILABLE
How is LH planning to enforce/implement the reso 830d PCTC entries? Is there a way for me to go LH.com and fill in the details myself or do I need to call LH or the travel agent and ask them to make the correct SR entry? Updating the contact details on LH.com just changes the APE & APM fields.

Regards Oliver

Hi Oliver,
I checked and while it seems like it's indeed not possible to reserve a seat on a LH flight booked under TP flight number, I wasn't able to get an explanation for it, sorry. Usually, the reservation works in most cases when booked under other airlines' flight numbers.

Regarding your second question, when booking a ticket now, the contact data will automatically be added as a SSR element when booking directly via LH (SSR CTCE /CTCM / CTCR).
The SSR PCTC (emergency contact) is not mandatory, but passengers can voluntarily add it to the booking via http://t.lh.com/oTaN.
Vanessa
Old Jun 4, 2019, 7:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Dear Vanessa,
-TP codeshare ASR: oh well.
- SSR CTC: thank you for your response, but it doesn't answer my question. I noticed the new bookings on LH.com have the CTC added (my example above was from a booking I made on LH.com on 26MAR), but there is no way to update bookings made outside?
- PCTC: I just tried out your form to update a future booking, but my booking is unchanged. Does this form go to some manual process that takes a while?

Regards Oliver
Old Jun 5, 2019, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Vanessa,
-TP codeshare ASR: oh well.
- SSR CTC: thank you for your response, but it doesn't answer my question. I noticed the new bookings on LH.com have the CTC added (my example above was from a booking I made on LH.com on 26MAR), but there is no way to update bookings made outside?
- PCTC: I just tried out your form to update a future booking, but my booking is unchanged. Does this form go to some manual process that takes a while?

Regards Oliver
Hello Oliver,

I have relayed your response again to my colleagues.
Please understand that we can only comment on the features on lh.com.

In the case of our direct sales bookings on LH.com, the contact elements for "old" bookings are only entered as AP elements. Here the customer can also enter his data again during online check-in.

We cannot comment how and if the entries are updated in travel agency bookings.

The entry of the data on the page https://service.austrian.com/EPD/PaxData.aspx?ln=en will not be transferred to the booking since the booking code is not entered on this page. Only the passenger name, flight number and date are entered. And the emergency contact.

After entering all data, the user receives the feedback that the entries have been saved. The data are thus stored for the specified flight in the background at the responsible provider and are only retrieved in an emergency.
I hope that this clarifies your enquiry,
Isabell
hugolover likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber

Thank you.

Hi worldclubber,
just checking if you have already sent us your details in a private message as we haven't received one yet. Once you have done so, we will be able to check with Customer Relations for you.
Vanessa
Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:37 am

Just a quick note that the Mileage Calculator in the M&M app still has "First Class" fare classes for United which have not been in use for some time now.

It also does not have the new United "Premium Plus" fare classes. Would it be possible for you to advise the mileage percentage multipliers for classes O, A and R please?

Finally, it's ridiculous the amount of data you have to enter just to get an estimate on the mileage accrual. Most of the time just the flight number would suffice. If it happens to be a multi-stop flight you could let us select the appropriate leg(s). I can't think of a reason the date it will be flown will ever matter, unless you are changing the accrual rates.
kttosia likes this.

Last edited by supine; Jun 7, 2019 at 7:44 am
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by supine
Just a quick note that the Mileage Calculator in the M&M app still has "First Class" fare classes for United which have not been in use for some time now.

It also does not have the new United "Premium Plus" fare classes. Would it be possible for you to advise the mileage percentage multipliers for classes O, A and R please?

Finally, it's ridiculous the amount of data you have to enter just to get an estimate on the mileage accrual. Most of the time just the flight number would suffice. If it happens to be a multi-stop flight you could let us select the appropriate leg(s). I can't think of a reason the date it will be flown will ever matter, unless you are changing the accrual rates.

Hello suppine,
I have forwarded your feedback regarding the Miles & More app. In booking class R you'll get 100% and in booking classes A and O 150% of the flown distance. I hope that the mileage calculator is updated very soon.
Jens
Old Jun 11, 2019, 7:54 am

Programs: LH Senator
Dear LH
just checked indeed there is lot of data one needs to fill in in this M&M app miles calculator - perhaps at least for Lufthansa group it could be possbile to check miles simply by putting only booking code (after all you have all this data in the system, right?)
kind regards
Old Jun 12, 2019, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Dear LH
just checked indeed there is lot of data one needs to fill in in this M&M app miles calculator - perhaps at least for Lufthansa group it could be possbile to check miles simply by putting only booking code (after all you have all this data in the system, right?)
kind regards
Hello kttosia, Thanks for your feedback which I have forwarded internally. As for now, this option is not offered for technical reasons. Regards, Maria
Old Jun 12, 2019, 4:02 pm

Programs: Miles&More
Dear LH, I tried to reach you via website regarding miles not credited, but one month has gone by and I'm still waiting. I flew with Avianca Colombia to Mexico (two segments each way), but only the first two segment's miles were credited. When I tried to claim the other two segment's miles I got the message saying "Name not on passenger list". Could you help me, please? Thanks!
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by acurvadegauss
Dear LH, I tried to reach you via website regarding miles not credited, but one month has gone by and I'm still waiting. I flew with Avianca Colombia to Mexico (two segments each way), but only the first two segment's miles were credited. When I tried to claim the other two segment's miles I got the message saying "Name not on passenger list". Could you help me, please? Thanks!

Hello acurvadegauss,
please send us all the flight details and your Miles & More number. We will forward it to our colleagues and ask them to have another look into the matter.
Jens
Old Jun 13, 2019, 6:18 am

Programs: Miles&More
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello acurvadegauss,
please send us all the flight details and your Miles & More number. We will forward it to our colleagues and ask them to have another look into the matter.
Jens
Dear Jens, I've just sent you a PM. Thank you!
Old Jun 16, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: LH Senator
Arrivals lounge PEK Beijing

Dear Lufthansa
1) is there any arrivals lounge in PEK that Lufthansa first/ business class passengers can use when arriving? Is it possible to use Air China arrivals loungue?
2) is there immigration/security fast track on arrival /departure for LH business class?
kind regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.