FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

seat 1a May 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20710228)
Dear TRAVELSIG,
I think there has been a misunderstanding. As LufthansaFlyer already pointed out, a PA can assist in many ways. Personal assistants will accompany HON Circle Members through security checks, passport controls and customs to the baggage claim area. In case of any baggage issues, the personal assistant will look to see the issue resolved quickly at the Lost & Found. While in transfer HON Circle Members will be informed about connecting gates, lounges as well as further airport facilities.

Stefanie

Stefanie
LufthansaFlyer referred to HKG , and if he enjoys walking with a PA and have them wait on other side of immigration , that's fine .

You are not correct in stating that they can assist / accompany HON 's . Since some time back 1 PA in HKG is assisting all F + any HON , complete waste of everybody's time ! The days of the Buggy is gone , a very disappointing change to the HON service . Actually I now fly CX or LX who gates close to immigration. Any input you can give to whoever is responsible for these changes would be much appreciated

entropy May 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Dear Lufthansa,

I was actually wondering if you were interested in possibly renewing your relationship with those of us traveling in 'premium classes' to or from TLV. LH's decision to replace nice widebody aircraft on TLV-FRA, has really left those of us who do not like sitting in Y seats (particularly the extremely uncomfortable NEK ones) for any material length of time, in a tough position.

LH's food, particularly ex-TLV, in F was extraordinary, as was the service. Now, LH is not really a decent option, 4 hours in Y (your euro-'biz' is Y), is not an acceptable option at 5:30A, nor coming off of a TATL inbound to TLV.

Any plans to reverse the move?

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 13, 2013 6:19 am

Originally Posted by seat 1a (Post 20730971)
Stefanie
LufthansaFlyer referred to HKG , and if he enjoys walking with a PA and have them wait on other side of immigration , that's fine .

You are not correct in stating that they can assist / accompany HON 's . Since some time back 1 PA in HKG is assisting all F + any HON , complete waste of everybody's time ! The days of the Buggy is gone , a very disappointing change to the HON service . Actually I now fly CX or LX who gates close to immigration. Any input you can give to whoever is responsible for these changes would be much appreciated

Dear Seat1a,

your feedback is very much appriciated and we will gladly forward this as an input to our colleagues.

Fatime

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 13, 2013 6:19 am

Originally Posted by entropy (Post 20735630)
Dear Lufthansa,

I was actually wondering if you were interested in possibly renewing your relationship with those of us traveling in 'premium classes' to or from TLV. LH's decision to replace nice widebody aircraft on TLV-FRA, has really left those of us who do not like sitting in Y seats (particularly the extremely uncomfortable NEK ones) for any material length of time, in a tough position.

LH's food, particularly ex-TLV, in F was extraordinary, as was the service. Now, LH is not really a decent option, 4 hours in Y (your euro-'biz' is Y), is not an acceptable option at 5:30A, nor coming off of a TATL inbound to TLV.

Any plans to reverse the move?

Dear entropy,

for the moment there are no plans in reversing this move, but you never know.

However, I will forward your feedback regarding this issue to our colleagues.

Fatime

dfs24 May 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Dear Lufthansa,

Would like to express my disappointment with your check-in agent serving the First Class Desk in JFK. Was redirected to the Economy class desk before I could say anything more than "I'm going to XXX" even though I was travelling in First. No apologies offered other than the excuse "A lot of economy class passengers try to check in here".

Definitely spoilt the whole experience. The purser, catering, crew, lounge, seat was excellent though.

Bags were delayed by a day also, so if you could point me in the right direction to at least claim some allowance for some necessities in that 24hours it would be nice.

Cheers

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 21, 2013 3:53 am

Originally Posted by dfs24 (Post 20782429)
Dear Lufthansa,

Would like to express my disappointment with your check-in agent serving the First Class Desk in JFK. Was redirected to the Economy class desk before I could say anything more than "I'm going to XXX" even though I was travelling in First. No apologies offered other than the excuse "A lot of economy class passengers try to check in here".

Definitely spoilt the whole experience. The purser, catering, crew, lounge, seat was excellent though.

Bags were delayed by a day also, so if you could point me in the right direction to at least claim some allowance for some necessities in that 24hours it would be nice.

Cheers

Dear dfs24,

I am very sorry to hear that. May I kindly ask you to send me your flight number and date of travel via dm? I will then forward your feedback to our colleagues at JFK airport.

Please contact my colleagues from Customer Relations regarding the delayed arrival of your bags via http://f.lh.com/9Hnk.

Stefanie

CZBB May 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20655709)
Dear CZBB,
may I once again kindly ask you to send us your Feedback ID via DM so we can contact our colleagues for you? We would really like them to check your case without any further delay.

Stefanie

I'd love to know what my feedback ID even is, I have a 10 digit letter number code (nnnnnnnnxx) that was appended on an email which is the only correspondence I've ever received from LH on the subject, and then only after repeated prodding here on Flyertalk.

Just FYI, the case number with the Canadian Transportation Agency is xx-xxxxx

(info provided via PM)

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 24, 2013 5:29 am

Dear forum members,

since the current state of the business class upgrade is being discussed intensively on FT we know that the topic is of particular interest to you. That’s why we now gladly provide you with the latest news:

So far, the new B747 / 8 and three A330s have been equipped with the new Business Class. Next month Lufthansa will proceed with the retro-fitting. The first A330 is already in HAM for the “facelift” and will start operating in early June from MUC. In summer, the first A346 is to follow, in autumn the first A343 and at the same time the first A380 will be retro-fitted. In summer 2014, the conversion will be continued with B744. If everything goes as planned 12 aircraft will be converted by the end of 2013. All 79 aircraft should be ready by mid 2015.

Best regards, your Lufthansa-Flyertalk-Team

Bernie2012 Jun 7, 2013 11:33 am

Dearest lurkers,

as it appears, there are currently interline agreements between various *A being cut.

As you all are hub and spoke operators and rely to a not insignificant part on good paying business travelers, I really can't follow your apparent decision to cut into interline options.

For me, until today, I have accepted these high fares as being the price tag for flexibility and efficiency.

I have accepted and understood most of your improvements as I believe they are necessary to maintain the product and service you offer, I have not resorted to the kinds of complaints often echoed out there.

But cutting into interline options beyond code share agreements and causing me to waste additional travel hours, additional accommodations, additional time spend on reservations due to the reduced options, is going to push it for me over a border which I can't bear and will result ultimately in me flying less (as the time spend on certain business duties will become unacceptable) or switching more over to non *A to widen options.

Given those circumstances, I would like to kindly ask you and your *A colleagues, to give the topic Interline Agreements/Options the utmost scrutiny!

This is for me a make or break question as it comes to me focusing my travel on *A or not.

Sincerely yours,

Bernie 2012

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 10, 2013 4:44 am

Originally Posted by Bernie2012 (Post 20883003)
Dearest lurkers,

as it appears, there are currently interline agreements between various *A being cut.

As you all are hub and spoke operators and rely to a not insignificant part on good paying business travelers, I really can't follow your apparent decision to cut into interline options.

For me, until today, I have accepted these high fares as being the price tag for flexibility and efficiency.

I have accepted and understood most of your improvements as I believe they are necessary to maintain the product and service you offer, I have not resorted to the kinds of complaints often echoed out there.

But cutting into interline options beyond code share agreements and causing me to waste additional travel hours, additional accommodations, additional time spend on reservations due to the reduced options, is going to push it for me over a border which I can't bear and will result ultimately in me flying less (as the time spend on certain business duties will become unacceptable) or switching more over to non *A to widen options.

Given those circumstances, I would like to kindly ask you and your *A colleagues, to give the topic Interline Agreements/Options the utmost scrutiny!

This is for me a make or break question as it comes to me focusing my travel on *A or not.

Sincerely yours,

Bernie 2012

Dear Bernie 2012,

thank you for your input which I will gladly forward it as feedback to my colleagues.

Best, Maria

NA-Flyer Jun 13, 2013 6:58 am

Deleted.....

moeve Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Dear Lufthansa
Why do you think that when I book my flights 9 months prior to departure AND choose my seat that I like finding us split up all over the aircraft when OLCI starts?

It really chips me off because my mom is a very nervous flyer and I have had my statisical crash so I am very particular about the seats I chose!!!I have had the dubious pleasure of having had to use those exiits in my life so I am very particular about how far away I am from them. I do not have to sit in the exit row but I like being in the close proximity so I book early so that I have the choice. Don't tell me about it not being garanteed. I took the trouble of booking AND paying so far in advance and I not on the cheapest rate either. Even my parents who have to same name and were seated next to each other now are not only several rows apart but also on different sides of the aircraft.

To crown it I reseated everyone in seats less than desireable to me (remember I am particular about how far away I am from exists) only to find the by the time I entered all the passport details (AGAIN -already did that this week) my dads seat had been changed once more.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 14, 2013 6:32 am

Originally Posted by moeve (Post 20921115)
Dear Lufthansa
Why do you think that when I book my flights 9 months prior to departure AND choose my seat that I like finding us split up all over the aircraft when OLCI starts?

It really chips me off because my mom is a very nervous flyer and I have had my statisical crash so I am very particular about the seats I chose!!!I have had the dubious pleasure of having had to use those exiits in my life so I am very particular about how far away I am from them. I do not have to sit in the exit row but I like being in the close proximity so I book early so that I have the choice. Don't tell me about it not being garanteed. I took the trouble of booking AND paying so far in advance and I not on the cheapest rate either. Even my parents who have to same name and were seated next to each other now are not only several rows apart but also on different sides of the aircraft.

To crown it I reseated everyone in seats less than desireable to me (remember I am particular about how far away I am from exists) only to find the by the time I entered all the passport details (AGAIN -already did that this week) my dads seat had been changed once more.

Dear moeve,
I'm sorry to hear your seats have been changed on short notice. Unfortunately, even if you don't want us to refer to this, the terms and conditions state that a certain seat can't be guaranteed.
Of course I do understand you being upset, but can only offer to have a look at your booking and contact the airport to see if there's anything that can be done to help. Would you please send me all relevant booking codes via DM?
Vanessa

moeve Jun 14, 2013 11:42 am

Hallo Vanessa
Since the flight is tomorrow morning will deal with it at the airport if need be.I re checked the flight all day until a row of three together came up briefly however there is no garantee it will still be so when I get there in the morning. I don't know if it is just me but we have encountered this seat swap on just about every flight the last 3 years - iguess thats why this chips me off so much nowdays sicne the LH computer seems to have us on his seat bump list.

Maybe this is something LH could help with. One can already mention ones preferance in the M&M account. be it windo / aisle etc. It might be a good thing to be able to advance such a listing to link bookings and reasons why such seating requests exist. Making the computer aware of seats that may not be a good idea to change.

hfnyc Jun 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Fuel Surcharges for Reward Booking

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20411307)
Hello econprof,

thank you for your comments which I will forward as feedback to
my colleagues.

Regards, Maria

With all due respect, the fuel surcharge is unacceptable,United didn't charge me for a surcharge on a recently booked biz award ticket ex MUC ,
but Lufthansa tried to impose 1100 Euros. I will change to United next year, its clearly a better program for those of us who fliyTATL frequently in Biz class

NA-Flyer Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am

Originally Posted by hfnyc (Post 20977424)
With all due respect, the fuel surcharge is unacceptable,United didn't charge me for a surcharge on a recently booked biz award ticket ex MUC ,
but Lufthansa tried to impose 1100 Euros. I will change to United next year, its clearly a better program for those of us who fliyTATL frequently in Biz class

The solution for such complain is quite easy: Quit M&M and switch your business to UA and its FFP ;)

Terbang Jul 1, 2013 8:24 am

Misleading M&M Meilen Schnäppchens??

Dear Lurkers,

I posted this morning the following thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terbang
Apparently one has to book a Schnäppchen M&M flight at 00.01 on July 1.
I tried this morning - July 1 at 09.00 hours to book the Business class offers for Jo-burg, Denver, Atlanta, Seatle, Montreal, Washington or Phili which all gave NO AVAILIBILITY for the period July 1 till August 16th.

Anyone who has more luck???

Otherwise this marketing tool is quite misleading.

Reply from Volta
No, same problem. Never managed to book a flight using meilenschnaeppchen. I'm always trying to find C seat from US

End of Quote.

Do you agree with me to the following:

1) When the Schnäppchens are brought on line there should be a minimum of - say 4 seats - availible per day during the offer period to make the offer a REAL OFFER.
2) When no seats are availible anymore the offer is directly withdrawn/cancelled by LH on the internet.
3) LH wants to be a respectable Airline and does not want to mislead its loyal customers with fake offers.

Thank you for your quick reply.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 2, 2013 5:19 am

Originally Posted by Terbang (Post 21020735)
Dear Lurkers,

I posted this morning the following thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terbang
Apparently one has to book a Schnäppchen M&M flight at 00.01 on July 1.
I tried this morning - July 1 at 09.00 hours to book the Business class offers for Jo-burg, Denver, Atlanta, Seatle, Montreal, Washington or Phili which all gave NO AVAILIBILITY for the period July 1 till August 16th.

Anyone who has more luck???

Otherwise this marketing tool is quite misleading.

Reply from Volta
No, same problem. Never managed to book a flight using meilenschnaeppchen. I'm always trying to find C seat from US

End of Quote.

Do you agree with me to the following:

1) When the Schnäppchens are brought on line there should be a minimum of - say 4 seats - availible per day during the offer period to make the offer a REAL OFFER.
2) When no seats are availible anymore the offer is directly withdrawn/cancelled by LH on the internet.
3) LH wants to be a respectable Airline and does not want to mislead its loyal customers with fake offers.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Dear Terbang,
please understand that we neither have insight regarding this internal information on how many seats are allocated for the different "Meilenschnäppchen", nor do we have the influence on them. We will however forward your post to Miles & More along with your suggestion for consideration.

Best regards
Isabell

Terbang Jul 2, 2013 6:29 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 21026213)
Dear Terbang,
please understand that we neither have insight regarding this internal information on how many seats are allocated for the different "Meilenschnäppchen", nor do we have the influence on them. We will however forward your post to Miles & More along with your suggestion for consideration.

Best regards
Isabell

Dear Isabell,

Do I get a reply from you or M&M??
By the way LH must have an influence on the volumes provided for the Meilenschnappchens as it is on their metal.

kanor Jul 2, 2013 10:08 am

Dear Lurkers,
Its not like this the biggest problem of the world but I thought I would mention it.
On last saturdays (06.29) MUC-CTA (LH1964) flight they served sandwich boxes as a snack in Y, and they were damn hard to open. When I got mine I wanted to reach for my pocketknife for help, but then realised I took it out of my pocket [momentary lapse of reason by a rough hangover]. In the end I succeed after a minute of wrestling with it, but the lady next to me had to use her teeth to open the plastic wrapping. Then I looked around and there were mixed successes at other passangers. Maybe its not the best kind of snack experience ;)

the image is crap, sry
http://postimg.cc/image/igxpzu9up/

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 3, 2013 3:44 am

Originally Posted by Terbang (Post 21026431)
Dear Isabell,

Do I get a reply from you or M&M??
By the way LH must have an influence on the volumes provided for the Meilenschnappchens as it is on their metal.

Dear Terbang,
we have forwarded your post as an informative feedback to our colleagues. I can assure you that they are taking your thoughts into consideration - they already removed the destinations ATL, JNB, SIN from the current mileage bargains in July. Please understand that we can not provide any further information.

Stefanie

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 3, 2013 3:44 am

Originally Posted by kanor (Post 21027670)
Dear Lurkers,
Its not like this the biggest problem of the world but I thought I would mention it.
On last saturdays (06.29) MUC-CTA (LH1964) flight they served sandwich boxes as a snack in Y, and they were damn hard to open. When I got mine I wanted to reach for my pocketknife for help, but then realised I took it out of my pocket [momentary lapse of reason by a rough hangover]. In the end I succeed after a minute of wrestling with it, but the lady next to me had to use her teeth to open the plastic wrapping. Then I looked around and there were mixed successes at other passangers. Maybe its not the best kind of snack experience ;)

the image is crap, sry
http://postimg.cc/image/igxpzu9up/

Dear Kanor,

thanks for letting us know. We have forwarded your feedback to our colleagues.

Stefanie

Terbang Jul 4, 2013 6:33 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 21032553)
Dear Terbang,
we have forwarded your post as an informative feedback to our colleagues. I can assure you that they are taking your thoughts into consideration - they already removed the destinations ATL, JNB, SIN from the current mileage bargains in July. Please understand that we can not provide any further information.

Stefanie

Dear Stefanie,

I have seen the changes made by the Schnappchens. Thank you for the mediation!!

Tried to book to IAD and found availibility. However, when I completed the booking the booking was denied. Tried again and suddenly all combinations for 10/8 and 11/8 (IAD return) disappeared??
Will try again later.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 5, 2013 3:38 am

Originally Posted by Terbang (Post 21039031)
Dear Stefanie,

I have seen the changes made by the Schnappchens. Thank you for the mediation!!

Tried to book to IAD and found availibility. However, when I completed the booking the booking was denied. Tried again and suddenly all combinations for 10/8 and 11/8 (IAD return) disappeared??
Will try again later.

Dear Terbang,
I am sorry to hear that. This however sounds like a technical error. I hope it worked out the second time?!

Stefanie

Terbang Jul 5, 2013 5:27 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 21043617)
Dear Terbang,
I am sorry to hear that. This however sounds like a technical error. I hope it worked out the second time?!

Stefanie

And it did!! To-day booked for me and my wife to IAD outbound via FRA - LH 418 and inbound via MUC. First time for me to test the new Business Class seats!
To-day the availability of Schnäppchen-seats for the same days come back. Do not understand it but who cares!!

TRAVELSIG Jul 30, 2013 8:33 am

Hi Lurkers,
I understand now from your team at Denver that the P.A. option is no longer offered in DEN at either arrival or departure for HON Circle members. Can you please confirm if there are any other outstations that no longer offer this service?

revigik Jul 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Wifi Question

Hello,

I am just wondering why Wifi is priced the same way for every cabin on board a long-haul flight? Since Lufthansa puts such an emphasis on the quality of its First Class product it makes sense to make it complimentary in First Class (and maybe at a discount in Business Class) via for example a code on one's boarding pass.

-revigik

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 31, 2013 7:04 am

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG (Post 21182480)
Hi Lurkers,
I understand now from your team at Denver that the P.A. option is no longer offered in DEN at either arrival or departure for HON Circle members. Can you please confirm if there are any other outstations that no longer offer this service?

Dear TRAVELSIG,

I just forwarded your comment
to my colleagues and will get back to you
as soon as I have news regarding this topic.

Regards, Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jul 31, 2013 7:05 am

Originally Posted by revigik (Post 21185797)
Hello,

I am just wondering why Wifi is priced the same way for every cabin on board a long-haul flight? Since Lufthansa puts such an emphasis on the quality of its First Class product it makes sense to make it complimentary in First Class (and maybe at a discount in Business Class) via for example a code on one's boarding pass.

-revigik

Hello revigik,

thank you for your interesting input on
Lufthansa Flynet which I will make sure to
forward to my colleagues.

Best regards. Maria

kasi Jul 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG (Post 21182480)
Hi Lurkers,

In CLT it is also not offered to FC pax...

TRAVELSIG Aug 1, 2013 4:29 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 21189081)
Dear TRAVELSIG,

I just forwarded your comment
to my colleagues and will get back to you
as soon as I have news regarding this topic.

Regards, Maria

Thank You Maria- much appreciated.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 5, 2013 5:38 am

Originally Posted by revigik (Post 21185797)
Hello,

-revigik

Dear revigik,

I just received an answer from my colleagues:

Lufthansa is not the internet supplier on LH flights. While using Flynet on LH flights, your Internet Service Provider and contract partner is Deutsche Telekom.
Lufthansa provides the technology which enables the user to connect with the internet and ensures that this technology works. Therefore, Lufthansa cannot give discounts while using Flynet.

I hope this answers your question. Best regards, Maria

kasi Aug 6, 2013 12:07 pm

Well, in the Lufthansa lounges Telekom is also Internet provider and contract partner and of course it is possible for LH to provide Internet for free. So it is not really a question of being possible or not but rather of LH wanting to or not. LH definately has no obligation to offer discounts but it also not very honest to blame it to someone else. It is just a business decision:-)

Oklahomie Aug 8, 2013 8:03 am

LH 747-400 #431 Business Class Question

Hi there,

I will be flying next summer out of ORD into FRA on a LH 747-400 (flight number 431). My wife and I will be seated in seats 01H and 01K (we just reserved these recently). I've always wanted to fly in a 747, so I went out on a limb and assumed it would be great! However, I haven't found a definitive answer for this particular plane regarding the quality of the business class seats, the experience, food, etc... I was wondering if anyone could provide a little insight for me?

I still have time to adjust the reservations, so any tips, advice, or input would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

jog Aug 8, 2013 11:35 pm

Retroclaim of miles

I recently took my first flight on "new" Germanwings - the flight itself was an overall good experience. But while my M&M-number was obviously in the system (mobile boarding pass showed the status), the miles did not post to my account..... M&M website says to register the number on the website of Germanwings. But it was already there. I submitted the data again, but still no miles. So, I used the contact form and requested a credit of the miles including all the details. I got a standard answer from [email protected] including an ID for the communication: "our reseach was not successful - please use the electronic form on our website [which failed for me before] or send your ticket & boarding pass on paper to M&M in Verl".

Since, ticket is a pdf and boading pass is on my mobile nowadays, I answered directly to this emails, attaching a screenshot of my mobile boarding pass and the pdf. This time I got a completely automatic reply "we cannot answer your message this way, please use the form on our website." - in other words "no service at [email protected]" (and I cannot attach anything through the website form).

This is really annoying... Lufthansa provides everything electronically nowadays, but I have to go the paper-way? It feels like Lufthansa wants to make every communication with customers extra complicated...

oliver2002 Aug 9, 2013 3:45 am

Dear Lurkers,
could you investigate with YVR ST what is behind the weird refusal of LH pax trying to use the shortcut to the transborder area as described here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...xperience.html

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 9, 2013 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Oklahomie (Post 21236279)
Hi there,

I will be flying next summer out of ORD into FRA on a LH 747-400 (flight number 431). My wife and I will be seated in seats 01H and 01K (we just reserved these recently). I've always wanted to fly in a 747, so I went out on a limb and assumed it would be great! However, I haven't found a definitive answer for this particular plane regarding the quality of the business class seats, the experience, food, etc... I was wondering if anyone could provide a little insight for me?

I still have time to adjust the reservations, so any tips, advice, or input would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

Hello Oklahomie,
via
http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Lufth...ng-haul-routes
you will be able to find general information regarding flying Lufthansa as a Business Class passenger.
By clicking on the various links on this page, you will also find info on i.e. food and inflight entertainment.
Maybe you are interested as well in some facts and numbers of Lufthansa‘s Boeing 747-400:
http://www.lufthansagroup.com/nc/en/...tml?sword_list[0]=747400

I hope this information helps! Kind regards, Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 9, 2013 4:28 am

Originally Posted by jog (Post 21240981)
I recently took my first flight on "new" Germanwings - the flight itself was an overall good experience. But while my M&M-number was obviously in the system (mobile boarding pass showed the status), the miles did not post to my account..... M&M website says to register the number on the website of Germanwings. But it was already there. I submitted the data again, but still no miles. So, I used the contact form and requested a credit of the miles including all the details. I got a standard answer from [email protected] including an ID for the communication: "our reseach was not successful - please use the electronic form on our website [which failed for me before] or send your ticket & boarding pass on paper to M&M in Verl".

Since, ticket is a pdf and boading pass is on my mobile nowadays, I answered directly to this emails, attaching a screenshot of my mobile boarding pass and the pdf. This time I got a completely automatic reply "we cannot answer your message this way, please use the form on our website." - in other words "no service at [email protected]" (and I cannot attach anything through the website form).

This is really annoying... Lufthansa provides everything electronically nowadays, but I have to go the paper-way? It feels like Lufthansa wants to make every communication with customers extra complicated...

Dear jog,

please send me your booking details, i.e. your customer
card number, booking reference (ticket number) and contact details
via private message. I will then forward the information
to my colleagues at Miles & More. In case they do need the screenshot of
your boarding pass, you would have to send it in to Verl via mail. I will keep you updated.

Regards, Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Aug 9, 2013 4:33 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 21241597)
Dear Lurkers,
could you investigate with YVR ST what is behind the weird refusal of LH pax trying to use the shortcut to the transborder area as described here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...xperience.html

Dear oliver2002,

I just forwarded your
feedback to YVR station and will
get back to you as soon as we have
received any news from there.

Regards, Maria

JerseyRunner Aug 9, 2013 9:58 am

Dear Lurkers,

Could you please provide me with the address to which I should send an important notification of a potential lawsuit and DOT complaint against Lufthansa? I prefer to provide fair warning to Lufthansa and seek an acceptable settlement before taking these actions, but I can find no contact information that seems appropriate for this correspondence. I have started with a complaint through the normal CS channels, but have not received a response. This would be a claim with jurisdiction in the U.S. (NY/NJ).

Kind regards,

JerseyRunner