Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2018, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear mmff,
I have tried it myself and the offer for the "Economist" opends in a new pop-up. Do have installed a pop-up blocker?
Jens
There is a pop-up but it's just the standard Economist subscription offer. The award miles are not mentioned anywhere in the new window. Please see below.

Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:01 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by mmff
There is a pop-up but it's just the standard Economist subscription offer. The award miles are not mentioned anywhere in the new window. Please see below.

Hello mmff,

I see. I have also tried the link "To the offer" and it worked fine. It directed me to his registration page with award miles mentioned:

I tried in Chrome and Firefox. Maybe it helps to delete cache an cookies. If it's still not working then please call my colleagues of Miles & More and ask them for further assistance or if they can register you by phone. We are unable to reproduce the bug.
Jens
Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:06 am

Dear Jens,

Where is the offer for 18k award miles, as advertised in the main M&M page?

Hello mmff,

I see. I have also tried the link "To the offer" and it worked fine. It directed me to his registration page with award miles mentioned:

I tried in Chrome and Firefox. Maybe it helps to delete cache an cookies. If it's still not working then please call my colleagues of Miles & More and ask them for further assistance or if they can register you by phone. We are unable to reproduce the bug.
Jens
Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:14 am

Dear Jens,

Where is the offer for 18k award miles, as advertised in the main M&M page?
Hi mmff,
I will forward this to the responsible department.
Vanessa
1flyer likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 9:15 am

Hi mmff,
I will forward this to the responsible department.
Vanessa
Thanks, Vanessa. Do you know how long it will take for this to be fixed?
Old Sep 11, 2018, 7:05 am

Thanks, Vanessa. Do you know how long it will take for this to be fixed?
Hi mmff,
sorry, I don't.
Once the responsible department has replied to us, we will let you know.
Vanessa
Old Sep 12, 2018, 2:38 am

Hello lurker, I sent an email to the Miles & More Service team, enquiring about getting miles credited for my wife on the return flight of our honeymoon

Hello, On our return flight from our honeymoon, my wife and I received no miles, even though we had entered our M&M information. I was able to file a mileage credit request for my account, but my wife had already thrown away her boarding pass, so I no longer have her ticket number. Is there any other way to receive this credit?
I also mentioned having issues with getting miles credited for our Singapore Airlines flight, and not being able to check if our fare class qualified because the partner page gives an error message. In return I got a link to the partner page (that doesn't load for me) and my first question was ignored, so I replied to ask again:

And the mileage credit for the Lufthansa flights for my wife?
To which I received this reply:

In response to your query, please note that We have checked your wife miles and more account and observed that miles for Lufthansa return flight have not been credited yet ,
I am aware that my wife's account has not been credited yet, that's why I sent an email in the first place. In the first sentence I say that she hasn't received credit yet, and I ask for help in fixing this. This does not seem like a very complicated question, but it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by dunehunter
Hello lurker, I sent an email to the Miles & More Service team, enquiring about getting miles credited for my wife on the return flight of our honeymoon

I also mentioned having issues with getting miles credited for our Singapore Airlines flight, and not being able to check if our fare class qualified because the partner page gives an error message. In return I got a link to the partner page (that doesn't load for me) and my first question was ignored, so I replied to ask again:

To which I received this reply:

I am aware that my wife's account has not been credited yet, that's why I sent an email in the first place. In the first sentence I say that she hasn't received credit yet, and I ask for help in fixing this. This does not seem like a very complicated question, but it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Hello dunehunter,

the ticket number is stated on your credit card or bank account statement.

A mileage credit for Singapor Airlines is not possible in the following fares K, N, G, Q, V.
If you are not sure about the fare class, kindly contact Miles&More for it.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Sep 22, 2018, 4:25 am

Hello lurker,

I was flying AI8762 (bookingclass J) and AI8763 (D) on 25/08 and 04/09, the Lufthansa App confirmed the bookingclasses.
However now, the following miles have been posted:04/09/2018DELHI-MUENCHEN+5.501M+5.501Executive Bonus+917M+917AI8763/LH763Business Class, Z 25/08/2018MUENCHEN-DELHI+3.667M+3.667Executive Bonus+917M+917AI8762/LH762Business Class, P
Why am I getting P for J and Z for D?

Thank you and best regards,
Marcellinio
Old Sep 23, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by marcellinio
Hello lurker,

I was flying AI8762 (bookingclass J) and AI8763 (D) on 25/08 and 04/09, the Lufthansa App confirmed the bookingclasses.
However now, the following miles have been posted:04/09/2018DELHI-MUENCHEN+5.501M+5.501Executive Bonus+917M+917AI8763/LH763Business Class, Z 25/08/2018MUENCHEN-DELHI+3.667M+3.667Executive Bonus+917M+917AI8762/LH762Business Class, P

Marcellinio
Looks like you may have found out the hard way that LH RM considers that AI J maps to LH P, and AI D maps to LH Z. On codeshares it is never a straightforward D maps to D and Z to Z, unfortunately. That said, J to P and D to Z is rather harsh in terms of diminished earnings, and strange, at the very least.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by marcellinio
Hello lurker,

Marcellinio
Hello marcellinio, please provide your Miles & More card number via DM and I will ask my colleagues to verify this.
Regards, Maria
Old Sep 24, 2018, 5:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by MichielR

Looks like you may have found out the hard way that LH RM considers that AI J maps to LH P, and AI D maps to LH Z. On codeshares it is never a straightforward D maps to D and Z to Z, unfortunately. That said, J to P and D to Z is rather harsh in terms of diminished earnings, and strange, at the very least.
AI's ranking of business fares is C-D-J-Z, LH's ranking is J-C-D-Z-P
Old Sep 26, 2018, 9:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
can you help to shine some light on the new A319 LH flight to PNQ? It seems LH will no longer use Privat Air to operate this route but fly it themselves with an A319. The seat map loaded on 1A looks like this:

Code:
SM LH 0768/C/01NOVFRAPNQ/V
SM LH  0768  C 01NOV FRAPNQ        319
         A  B  C     D  E  F 
C  1     /                 /     1  C
   2     .                 .     2   
   3     +                 .     3   
   4     .                 .     4   
   5     .                 .     5   
   6     .                 .     6   
   7 <   .                 .   > 7   
   8 <   .                 .   > 8   
   9 <   .                 .   > 9   
  10 <E  /                 /  E> 10  
  11 <   .                 X   > 11  
         A  B  C     D  E  F
This is rather unusual for an LH owned A319 so we were wondering what the inflight cabin product manager have designed there. Is it a set of 3 seats blocked off for one business passenger, or some nifty new seat installed by the wizards at LH Technik in HAM?

Regards Oliver
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
can you help to shine some light on the new A319 LH flight to PNQ? It seems LH will no longer use Privat Air to operate this route but fly it themselves with an A319. The seat map loaded on 1A looks like this:

Code:
SM LH 0768/C/01NOVFRAPNQ/V
SM LH 0768 C 01NOV FRAPNQ 319
A B C D E F
C 1 / / 1 C
2 . . 2
3 + . 3
4 . . 4
5 . . 5
6 . . 6
7 < . . > 7
8 < . . > 8
9 < . . > 9
10 <E / / E> 10
11 < . X > 11
A B C D E F

This is rather unusual for an LH owned A319 so we were wondering what the inflight cabin product manager have designed there. Is it a set of 3 seats blocked off for one business passenger, or some nifty new seat installed by the wizards at LH Technik in HAM?

Regards Oliver

Hi Oliver,

from November 1st until the end of January 2019, Lufthansa will operate a regular A319, a short-haul aircraft with 22 seats in Business Class and 72 seats in Economy Class.
Lufthansa will offer a block of 3 seats for each Business Class passenger to relax on board.
Business Class customers will be offered Inflight Entertainment Vouchers enabling free WLAN download of movies on their own devices.
Economy Class passengers will find a wide range of magazines on board.
Meal service represents the usual Lufthansa longhaul service: In Business Class two meal services will be offered with a choice of Western and Indian menus. In Economy Class there will be two meal services as well with an Indian food choice.

Best,
Vanessa
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:25 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium
Hi Lurkers,

I'm looking at a Z class flex fare from DUB to TXL with an overnight connection in FRA but I may get to DUB in time to get the earlier flight to FRA which would have a same-day connection to TXL. The only reason to book a flex fare would be able to get home on the same day rather than overnighting in FRA but I wanted to confirm that I would be able to change my overnight connection to a same-day connection on a flex fare. Are you able to advise? Thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.