FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

berlinflyer83 Mar 28, 13 9:44 am

Dear LH Lurkers,

I am actually aboard LH438 right now, headed from FRA to DFW, and I managed to lose my phone somewhere in the business cabin. I spent about half an hour looking everywhere, in and around my seat, but had no luck finding it. I checked with the purser to make sure someone didn't turn it in. Unfortunately no one had, and I looked in the rest of my belongings to be sure: the phone was definitely somewhere in one of the old business seats on your A330 (the ones that are more dust than metal, these days).

The purser, and the very, very amazing crew in C armed with flashlights, scoured every possible part of the seat, crawling on the floor, unscrewing things, and just wouldn't give up until they found it. And they did find it! It was in a precarious position dead-center under the seat wedged under a mechanical component. One of the FA's in a MacGyver-type move, managed to rescue it with only a pair of tongs and a butter knife. It came out completely unscathed, too! Those awake in the cabin cheered. Amazing service from the crew! ^ ^

I'm happy to be the first in line to complain about "enhancements" and other things, so I wanted to make sure I acknowledge when you guys really go above and beyond. Can you forward my comments to the crew? Thanks ;)

For any passnegers who were in the compartment, sorry for the disturbance.

mamb0 Mar 29, 13 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by berlinflyer83 (Post 20497549)
[...]
The purser, and the very, very amazing crew [...] Amazing service from the crew! ^ ^

I'm happy to be the first in line to complain about "enhancements" and other things, so I wanted to make sure I acknowledge when you guys really go above and beyond. Can you forward my comments to the crew?

I'd like to join the choir. If it weren't for your excellent cabin crews and the staff at FCL MUC and FCT FRA and many of the ground crew I would fly other airlines more often than I already do due to all the changes and enhancements. From my perspective this is the last line of defense LH has left.

ded0r Mar 31, 13 3:25 pm

Dear Lurkers,

I have the following problem. I was flying TXL-FRA-MEX the other day and for reasons beyond my imagination the miles posted to my UA account instead of my LH account. This is a mixed LH/UA booking and my TA might have put in both FF#, but online booking overview only showed SEN number and both Boarding passes clearly showed "SEN". I even confirmed with the agent in FRA that my SEN number is in the booking.
I really need those miles for my requalification this year. What can I do now?

Thanks for you help on this :)

Best

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 2, 13 5:37 am

Originally Posted by berlinflyer83 (Post 20497549)
Dear LH Lurkers,

I am actually aboard LH438 right now, headed from FRA to DFW, and I managed to lose my phone somewhere in the business cabin. I spent about half an hour looking everywhere, in and around my seat, but had no luck finding it. I checked with the purser to make sure someone didn't turn it in. Unfortunately no one had, and I looked in the rest of my belongings to be sure: the phone was definitely somewhere in one of the old business seats on your A330 (the ones that are more dust than metal, these days).

The purser, and the very, very amazing crew in C armed with flashlights, scoured every possible part of the seat, crawling on the floor, unscrewing things, and just wouldn't give up until they found it. And they did find it! It was in a precarious position dead-center under the seat wedged under a mechanical component. One of the FA's in a MacGyver-type move, managed to rescue it with only a pair of tongs and a butter knife. It came out completely unscathed, too! Those awake in the cabin cheered. Amazing service from the crew! ^ ^

I'm happy to be the first in line to complain about "enhancements" and other things, so I wanted to make sure I acknowledge when you guys really go above and beyond. Can you forward my comments to the crew? Thanks ;)

For any passnegers who were in the compartment, sorry for the disturbance.

Hello berlinflyer,

thanks for sharing this. It´s great to hear that your phone was rescued by
our LH-MacGyver! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your flight and I will forward your compliments to the crew.

Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 2, 13 5:39 am

Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 20506146)
I'd like to join the choir. If it weren't for your excellent cabin crews and the staff at FCL MUC and FCT FRA and many of the ground crew I would fly other airlines more often than I already do due to all the changes and enhancements. From my perspective this is the last line of defense LH has left.

Dear mamb0,

I will gladly forward your kind words as well!

Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 2, 13 5:40 am

Originally Posted by ded0r (Post 20513380)
Dear Lurkers,

I have the following problem. I was flying TXL-FRA-MEX the other day and for reasons beyond my imagination the miles posted to my UA account instead of my LH account. This is a mixed LH/UA booking and my TA might have put in both FF#, but online booking overview only showed SEN number and both Boarding passes clearly showed "SEN". I even confirmed with the agent in FRA that my SEN number is in the booking.
I really need those miles for my requalification this year. What can I do now?

Thanks for you help on this :)

Best

Dear dedOr,

you may send me your booking details and Senator number via private message and I
can have my colleagues of Miles & More check your matter.

Regards, Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 2, 13 5:44 am

Originally Posted by kasi (Post 20484169)
No more HON-services when flying with SWISS? I am shocked.

Hello kasi,

I just received an answer from my colleagues:
The HON Service on stations outside of Europe is guaranteed for Lufthansa flights only.

Regards, Maria

verve Apr 2, 13 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20521628)
Hello kasi,

The HON Service on stations outside of Europe is guaranteed for Lufthansa flights only.

Regards, Maria

Maria, sorry but this is complete BS! The only airline in the LH group that manages to deliver consistent HON service as described a few posts earlier is LX - LH in contrary is just about big marketing language and fails completely when it comes to delivering any service. Sorry for being so negative here - but as one of the 400k miles p.a. HONs here I believe I have a good fact base and that I know what I I'm talking about. Should the HON service colleagues you correspond with wish to get some first hand feedback please let me know via PM - happy to share my experiences.
Verve

Hippo72 Apr 6, 13 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20521628)
Hello kasi,

Regards, Maria

Hm.
Just checked in at ICN for LH 719 to MUC in F (220 ticket stock).
No PA for departure. Asked one time nicely and got a 'no more' as answer. Did not ask a second time.

LufthansaFlyer Apr 6, 13 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by verve (Post 20525039)
Maria, sorry but this is complete BS! The only airline in the LH group that manages to deliver consistent HON service as described a few posts earlier is LX - LH in contrary is just about big marketing language and fails completely when it comes to delivering any service. Sorry for being so negative here - but as one of the 400k miles p.a. HONs here I believe I have a good fact base and that I know what I I'm talking about. Should the HON service colleagues you correspond with wish to get some first hand feedback please let me know via PM - happy to share my experiences.
Verve

Interesting timing. I've had 2 readers (1 Hon/ 1 HON in F) send me a message today asking what happened to the LH PA because they did not see anything as part of their travels in the last couple of days. Has the program been terminated?

EDIT: After posting the above, I sent an email to a contact at LH who is in the First Class services area and it was confirmed the program is still in place for LH HON and it was suggested that HONs experiencing problems with the PA service to contact LH directly with specifics (Airport, date, route, etc) and it will be looked into.

oliver2002 Apr 18, 13 8:43 am

Dear Lurkers,
LH decided to move a few Italy flights from MUC (to VCE/FLR/BRI/VRN) from:
- previously LH coded & marketed, but operated on wetlease by EN
to
- now EN operated and coded but only marketing codeshare LH coded

Last year saw a trial offering by EN on the FRA-BGY route under the same concept.

So far so good. Especially for pax based in MUC who appreciate and enjoy the Air Dolomiti fares and service.

As the operation came into force with the start of the summer schedule some disturbing discrepancies come to light. The most important being lounge access.

- *G have no access to SEN lounges when travelling EN
- SEN can't take guests (travelling with them on EN) into the SEN lounge.

The first could be half understood assuming that EN doesn't want to pay for *G lounge access as they are not part of the *A. However, could you check with the powers above why SENs travelling on an LH group airline that is a fully integrated M&M partner airline cannot take guests into the lounge at a LH hub?

An example of a confused SEN: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ounge-fra.html

gojko88 Apr 18, 13 9:13 am

Originally Posted by gojko88 (Post 20351740)
Dear LH Lurkers,

In the January issue of LH Magazin (and the February one, as I later saw for myself), there was a WorldShop coupon offering triple miles for all purchases in a physical WorldShop store. I took advantage of the promo while purchasing some luggage. However, the miles got credited without the bonus. I contacted the M&M service team, but they replied, and I quote, "the coupon is only valid for purchases with the M&M credit card", which is ridiculous, as there was no mention of this on the coupon. Could you please have a look into this issue and come back with a proper response? It's not really that much about the miles as about consistency, so I'm eager to see what it's all about.

Dear LH Lurkers,

It's now been a month and a half, and I still haven't had a response to this query. Any feedback received from the relevant department?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 19, 13 4:50 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 20612217)
Dear Lurkers,
LH decided to move a few Italy flights from MUC (to VCE/FLR/BRI/VRN) from:
- previously LH coded & marketed, but operated on wetlease by EN
to
- now EN operated and coded but only marketing codeshare LH coded

Last year saw a trial offering by EN on the FRA-BGY route under the same concept.

So far so good. Especially for pax based in MUC who appreciate and enjoy the Air Dolomiti fares and service.

As the operation came into force with the start of the summer schedule some disturbing discrepancies come to light. The most important being lounge access.

- *G have no access to SEN lounges when travelling EN
- SEN can't take guests (travelling with them on EN) into the SEN lounge.

The first could be half understood assuming that EN doesn't want to pay for *G lounge access as they are not part of the *A. However, could you check with the powers above why SENs travelling on an LH group airline that is a fully integrated M&M partner airline cannot take guests into the lounge at a LH hub?

An example of a confused SEN: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ounge-fra.html

Hi Oliver2002, like you said, Air Dolomiti is not a Star Alliance member and as EN flights are now booked as code share flights, a Senator can't bring a companion to the lounge. The same has always been the case with Luxair who are also a fully integrated partner. I have however forwarded your question and will get back to you as soon as I receive a reply. Kind regards, Vanessa

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 19, 13 4:51 am

Originally Posted by gojko88 (Post 20612412)
Dear LH Lurkers,

It's now been a month and a half, and I still haven't had a response to this query. Any feedback received from the relevant department?

Hi goiko88, my last information is that Miles & More contacted Worldshop in early March to see how long it will take until the additional miles will be credited. Apparently it does take a while… sorry for the delay! I have just sent them a message to see what's going on. Best regards, Vanessa

afmiami Apr 19, 13 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20617068)
Hi Oliver2002, like you said, Air Dolomiti is not a Star Alliance member and as EN flights are now booked as code share flights, a Senator can't bring a companion to the lounge. The same has always been the case with Luxair who are also a fully integrated partner. I have however forwarded your question and will get back to you as soon as I receive a reply. Kind regards, Vanessa

Vanessa, I read your answer, however what Air Dolomiti states in the current issue of their in-flight magazine suggests that their passengers can fully take advantage of LH facilities and Star Alliance benefits. All is quite confusing for us travelers. Please read the excerpt from the magazine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/8662901950/

Tyrolean Apr 20, 13 11:15 am

Sorry Vanessa, this is utterly nonsense. Have been into lounges with a companion many times. I expect that LH announces these changes!

It is hidden in the small print! Yet an other example of non client orientation!

Better get rid of the lounges at all!

TRAVELSIG Apr 22, 13 3:04 am

Originally Posted by afmiami (Post 20619847)
Vanessa, I read your answer, however what Air Dolomiti states in the current issue of their in-flight magazine suggests that their passengers can fully take advantage of LH facilities and Star Alliance benefits. All is quite confusing for us travelers. Please read the excerpt from the magazine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/8662901950/

As yet another Italy based HON I also agree this is really a confusing change and not at all an encouragement to fly Lufthansa group long haul. Please remind the people in charge that ex-Italy there are a lot of choices that are just as convenient as Lufthansa Group airlines and that excluding a business class paying customer from the lounge is not a good start to winning frequent business.

PetzLUX Apr 22, 13 4:09 am

Originally Posted by Tyrolean (Post 20623365)
Have been into lounges with a companion many times. I expect that LH announces these changes!

Mee too, even on a Luxair flight recently.

gojko88 Apr 22, 13 10:44 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20617071)
Hi goiko88, my last information is that Miles & More contacted Worldshop in early March to see how long it will take until the additional miles will be credited. Apparently it does take a while… sorry for the delay! I have just sent them a message to see what's going on. Best regards, Vanessa

Dear Lurkers,

I've just received a reply, stating the following:

"We received the information that the promotion regarding triple miles for purchases is only valid for online purchases."

I apologise for insisting, but this is the pinnacle of ridiculousness, as the coupon explicitly states in written that the promotion is only valid for in-store purchases.

I would appreciate if you could send my feedback on this issue to the relevant department, because LH is really needlessly losing credibility here for peanuts.

CZBB Apr 23, 13 10:37 pm

What's the normal response time for LH customer service? I wrote them on Mar 6, and have yet to hear a response. At the same time I opened claims with both the Canadian and US Depts of Transportation and heard back from both of them within a couple of weeks.

I even posted a copy of my letter http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20375218-post401.html here in FT.

In all my dealings with LH on this, I've received a single email, and a cheque which didn't cover LH's requirements under the Montreal Convention.

Until then, I'll continue to assist all travellers here in the LH forum, letting them know exactly what rules the airlines must abide by (like the Montreal Convention), and who to contact in government if they have issues.

Tyrolean Apr 24, 13 1:43 am

Originally Posted by CZBB (Post 20643057)
What's the normal response time for LH customer service? I wrote them on Mar 6, and have yet to hear a response. At the same time I opened claims with both the Canadian and US Depts of Transportation and heard back from both of them within a couple of weeks.

I even posted a copy of my letter http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20375218-post401.html here in FT.

In all my dealings with LH on this, I've received a single email, and a cheque which didn't cover LH's requirements under the Montreal Convention.

Until then, I'll continue to assist all travellers here in the LH forum, letting them know exactly what rules the airlines must abide by (like the Montreal Convention), and who to contact in government if they have issues.

Normal Procedure. Be glad to get an answer at all. Take a lawyer.

asimha Apr 24, 13 2:26 am

Totally agree with "tyrolean", sorry to say but if you do not harass them on a daily basis you will never get a reply other than pre-cooked answers from their CRM solution ...

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 24, 13 5:25 am

Originally Posted by gojko88 (Post 20633106)
Dear Lurkers,

I've just received a reply, stating the following:

"We received the information that the promotion regarding triple miles for purchases is only valid for online purchases."

I apologise for insisting, but this is the pinnacle of ridiculousness, as the coupon explicitly states in written that the promotion is only valid for in-store purchases.

I would appreciate if you could send my feedback on this issue to the relevant department, because LH is really needlessly losing credibility here for peanuts.

Hi gojko88, I have just contacted my colleagues regarding this and I will get back to you soon. I am very sorry for all the inconvenience caused! Fatime

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 24, 13 5:27 am

Originally Posted by CZBB (Post 20643057)

Dear czbb, I understand where you're coming from, but there is no standard response time for our Customer Service as it depends from case to case - some cases simply need more time for research. Please send us your Feedback ID via PM so we can contact our colleagues regarding your specific issue.

Fatime

CZBB Apr 25, 13 9:31 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20643951)
Dear czbb, I understand where you're coming from, but there is no standard response time for our Customer Service as it depends from case to case - some cases simply need more time for research. Please send us your Feedback ID via PM so we can contact our colleagues regarding your specific issue.

Fatime

I think at this time, I'll leave to it the government oversight agencies to deal with Lufthansa on my behalf, as LH are unwilling to answer a letter.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 26, 13 6:46 am

Originally Posted by CZBB (Post 20650946)
I think at this time, I'll leave to it the government oversight agencies to deal with Lufthansa on my behalf, as LH are unwilling to answer a letter.

Dear CZBB,
may I once again kindly ask you to send us your Feedback ID via DM so we can contact our colleagues for you? We would really like them to check your case without any further delay.

Stefanie

cosimdm Apr 26, 13 8:33 pm

How does one get an upgrade on Lufthansa flights using United Miles? United tells me that Lufthansa doesn't release upgrades until the last moment, and they are very stingy with them. I know someone who got an upgrade 4 months in advance. What gives with this airline? I have never had this problem with other Star Alliance members.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 29, 13 5:24 am

Originally Posted by cosimdm (Post 20659249)
How does one get an upgrade on Lufthansa flights using United Miles? United tells me that Lufthansa doesn't release upgrades until the last moment, and they are very stingy with them. I know someone who got an upgrade 4 months in advance. What gives with this airline? I have never had this problem with other Star Alliance members.

Hi cosimdm, unfortunately we don't have any information about the procedures used by Mileage Plus, so I'm afraid I can't help you with your question. Vanessa

afmiami Apr 30, 13 11:32 am

Did you receive a reply on this issue?

Tyrolean May 2, 13 1:47 am

Originally Posted by afmiami (Post 20676567)

LH did silently enhance partner access to lounges for SEN and HON and general access for all other *G. What do you expect? LH never said sorry!

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 3, 13 3:56 am

Originally Posted by afmiami (Post 20676567)

Dear afmiami & Oliver2002,

we did receive a reply on this, which confirmed our previous answer: Air Dolomiti is not a Star Alliance member and as EN flights are now booked as code share flights, a Senator can't bring a companion to the lounge and *G members have no access.

Sorry for not being able to provide better news. :-/

Stefanie

afmiami May 3, 13 6:47 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20691568)

we did receive a reply on this, which confirmed our previous answer: Air Dolomiti is not a Star Alliance member and as EN flights are now booked as code share flights, a Senator can't bring a companion to the lounge and *G members have no access.

Stefanie

Hard to understand LH policy to keep upsetting their loyal customers, with the only result to encourage them to use other airlines

htb May 3, 13 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by afmiami (Post 20692016)
Hard to understand LH policy to keep upsetting their loyal customers, with the only result to encourage them to use other airlines

+1. But LH has been very good with this for the last couple of years.

afmiami May 3, 13 1:27 pm

Stefanie

You should let your Partners know too, who are advertising on their Magazine that the alliance with Lufthansa gives "passengers all the advantages of belonging to a big international network" and "use of Lufthansa facilities on the routes of Star Alliance Partners"

http://flic.kr/p/ecvCWs

afmiami May 3, 13 1:35 pm

Stefanie

And from Air Dolomiti website:

What relations does Air Dolomiti have with Lufthansa and Star Alliance?

Air Dolomiti is now owned by Lufthansa. This has allowed the Airline to change from a small business to become part of a worldwide group with the duty of creating value for it. As it is part of the Lufthansa Group, passengers who fly with Air Dolomiti can enjoy the benefits of the Star Alliance partners to which Lufthansa belongs, as Star Alliance is one of the most important airline networks worldwide. Air Dolomiti is also a member of Lufthansa Regional, the alliance created by Lufthansa to increase the quality and efficiency of the regional partners. Internally, the Airline maintains brand independence and its own industrial autonomy

TRAVELSIG May 6, 13 7:42 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer (Post 20549123)
Interesting timing. I've had 2 readers (1 Hon/ 1 HON in F) send me a message today asking what happened to the LH PA because they did not see anything as part of their travels in the last couple of days. Has the program been terminated?

EDIT: After posting the above, I sent an email to a contact at LH who is in the First Class services area and it was confirmed the program is still in place for LH HON and it was suggested that HONs experiencing problems with the PA service to contact LH directly with specifics (Airport, date, route, etc) and it will be looked into.

I also would like to follow up regarding the PA.

On my flight again yesterday the excellent (really great crew- congratualtions!) on board advised me she received a telex for arrival in the USA that if I wanted I could have an agent waiting for me but the agent can do "nothing to assist". This is obviously regarding USA passport control. Of course once again I declined the agent as I do not wish to waste their time.

My question for the lurkers is- if the PA can do "nothing to assist"- what is the point of having them? Why send the telex to the plane at all? You are putting your crew on the plane in a difficult position- and as a customer I also of course will not request a service where there is "nothing to assist". Can you please advise as to what the PA in the United States on arrival should be able to do?

LufthansaFlyer May 6, 13 8:02 am

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG (Post 20705063)

On my flight again yesterday the excellent (really great crew- congratualtions!) on board advised me she received a telex for arrival in the USA that if I wanted I could have an agent waiting for me but the agent can do "nothing to assist". This is obviously regarding USA passport control. Of course once again I declined the agent as I do not wish to waste their time.

My question for the lurkers is- if the PA can do "nothing to assist"- what is the point of having them? Why send the telex to the plane at all? You are putting your crew on the plane in a difficult position- and as a customer I also of course will not request a service where there is "nothing to assist". Can you please advise as to what the PA in the United States on arrival should be able to do?

I had a rep waiting at HKG last week and basically I think what they provide at foreign outposts is the ability to be escorted up to passport control. In my case, I did not need him in HKG, but went along to see what the experience is like. Basically we walked and chatted through to passport control, then he met me on the other side in baggage claim and pointed out a few things in terms of leaving the airport. Having been to HKG several times, it wasnt new info but a very nice touch at the end of the flight.

I think in reply to your question the PA is really there to make sure that the arriving pax gets to and through passport control and then to baggage claim. I can see the benefit for a very novice traveler, someone new to their destination or perhaps the elderly since in some cases arriving in a foreign land can create a fair amount of stress.

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 7, 13 3:50 am

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG (Post 20705063)

Dear TRAVELSIG,
I think there has been a misunderstanding. As LufthansaFlyer already pointed out, a PA can assist in many ways. Personal assistants will accompany HON Circle Members through security checks, passport controls and customs to the baggage claim area. In case of any baggage issues, the personal assistant will look to see the issue resolved quickly at the Lost & Found. While in transfer HON Circle Members will be informed about connecting gates, lounges as well as further airport facilities.

Stefanie

TRAVELSIG May 7, 13 5:22 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 20710228)
Dear TRAVELSIG,
I think there has been a misunderstanding. As LufthansaFlyer already pointed out, a PA can assist in many ways. Personal assistants will accompany HON Circle Members through security checks, passport controls and customs to the baggage claim area. In case of any baggage issues, the personal assistant will look to see the issue resolved quickly at the Lost & Found. While in transfer HON Circle Members will be informed about connecting gates, lounges as well as further airport facilities.

Stefanie

Thank You Stefanie for your kind and quick response. I do appreciate that this is the excellent service I have received previously and some of your USA based PA are really wonderful (for example ORD and the dedicated LH PA is great).

Perhaps in the future it would be better at outstations rather than asking on board via telex if the customer wants a PA- to have this person supply the services noted above and then if not necessary say goodbye at that point? Just a thought of how this service can be better appreciated by customers.

Best Regards.

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 8, 13 6:10 am

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG (Post 20710466)
Thank You Stefanie for your kind and quick response. I do appreciate that this is the excellent service I have received previously and some of your USA based PA are really wonderful (for example ORD and the dedicated LH PA is great).

Perhaps in the future it would be better at outstations rather than asking on board via telex if the customer wants a PA- to have this person supply the services noted above and then if not necessary say goodbye at that point? Just a thought of how this service can be better appreciated by customers.

Best Regards.

Hi Travelsig,

I understand what you mean and I will forward your suggestion regarding PA's. We do appriciate ideas that help us improve our service, especially from our frequent flyers - they know best, what works and what not ;).

Fatime