Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Sep 25, 17, 5:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
what are the exact T&C for access to the MUC F-CL lounge(s) if you have a American Express Centurion card? The blogosphere has been buzzing with this new option and one FTer reports that the card has been added to the list at the MUC FCL.

Can you confirm that this is officially policy now? If yes, is it extended to any Amex Centurion (personal and/or corporate) or specific to certain countries/markets?

Regards Oliver
toonmelis likes this.
Old Sep 25, 17, 7:13 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Dear Lurkers,
what are the exact T&C for access to the MUC F-CL lounge(s) if you have a American Express Centurion card? The blogosphere has been buzzing with this new option and one FTer reports that the card has been added to the list at the MUC FCL.

Can you confirm that this is officially policy now? If yes, is it extended to any Amex Centurion (personal and/or corporate) or specific to certain countries/markets?

Regards Oliver
Hi oliver2002, Ill try to find out for you and will come back.
Maria
Old Oct 2, 17, 5:33 am

Hello Dear Lurkers,

any chance you could ping your coworkers in Customer Support in relation to Feedback ID 31178284? No response since Aug 12.
Old Oct 2, 17, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by klausa View Post
Hello Dear Lurkers,

any chance you could ping your coworkers in Customer Support in relation to Feedback ID 31178284? No response since Aug 12.
Hello Klausa,
sorry for the long wait! I immediately sent a reminder to Customer Relations. The colleagues will get back to you the soonest possible - probably within the next days. Regards, Maria
Old Oct 3, 17, 7:18 am

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Hello snic, as soon as lost luggage is found, the passenger is contacted to arrange the delivery. This should of course not take 72 hours. I hope you are finally reunited with your bags. Should you wish to provide any contact details and your baggage tag number via DM, my colleagues will try to find out why it took so long to deliver the bags to you. Kind regards, Maria
It has now been a month since my adventure with delayed bags in Italy. Although I have long since received my bags, I remain very annoyed that it took nearly 72 hours for them to be delivered - especially since 2 of the 3 bags actually arrived at the airport on the flight 2 hours after I arrived. The delay was apparently due to the courier, who performs under contract with Lufthansa, insisting that he was not contractually obligated to deliver bags on the weekend. I am not looking for compensation or anything like that, but I would like to know whether Lufthansa has investigated this situation and done something about it. After such a negative experience, Lufthansa's response will have a big influence on whether I choose to fly on them again.
Old Oct 4, 17, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by snic View Post
It has now been a month since my adventure with delayed bags in Italy. Although I have long since received my bags, I remain very annoyed that it took nearly 72 hours for them to be delivered - especially since 2 of the 3 bags actually arrived at the airport on the flight 2 hours after I arrived. The delay was apparently due to the courier, who performs under contract with Lufthansa, insisting that he was not contractually obligated to deliver bags on the weekend. I am not looking for compensation or anything like that, but I would like to know whether Lufthansa has investigated this situation and done something about it. After such a negative experience, Lufthansa's response will have a big influence on whether I choose to fly on them again.
Hello snic,
rest assured that your feedback was looked into and we do not expect this to happen again in the future. My colleagues aplogise once again for the inconvenience caused.
Regards, Maria
Old Oct 11, 17, 12:58 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
In spite of being a SEN card holder, I made a conscious decision to choose instead to fly with WOW Air in economy between Washington D.C. and Frankfurt.

My motivation in making this choice was both a) economical (the Star Alliance pricing for the same route / same day was more than 3x the price of a WOW Air ticket) and b) my perception of insufficient SEN benefits which aren't enough to cause me to spend 1000 Euros more per person just to fly Star Alliance. Here's a review of my positive WOW experience: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28920661-post72.html

Lufthansa can't expect loyalty by continuing to simultaneously price-gouge and erode benefits. For years now, LH says they're not in competition with Ryan Air. Well, now I guess they're not in competition with WOW Air either.

Maybe LH / Star Alliance doesn't care when we fly economy elsewhere, and if so, that's okay, too. Loyalty, or lack thereof, goes in both directions.
Old Oct 12, 17, 3:16 pm

Dear Lurkers,

could you comment on why there is not a single business award seat on Austrian (OS) flights after March 19th 2018 from VIE to either LAX, ORD, JFK or EWR (while there is plenty of availability before that date)*?

* according to book.miles-and-more.com (disclaimer: while I've checked many dates, I couldn't check all for obvious reasons)

Thank you, vievic
Old Oct 13, 17, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by vievic View Post
Dear Lurkers,

could you comment on why there is not a single business award seat on Austrian (OS) flights after March 19th 2018 from VIE to either LAX, ORD, JFK or EWR (while there is plenty of availability before that date)*?

* according to book.miles-and-more.com (disclaimer: while I've checked many dates, I couldn't check all for obvious reasons)

Thank you, vievic
Hello vievic,
I recommend that you call my colleagues in the Miles & More Service Center. They will be able to assist you with the search for available seats. I am not able to tell you how many seats are / were offered on the respective dates.
Jens
Old Oct 13, 17, 8:02 am

I am not a fan of lh today!!!!

Im on my seventh flight with LH this week, going home. My meetings ended early, so at LHR I asked if there was an earlier flight I could get on. Answer: yes - but: were going to charge you 1.5x the fare for this leg to get you on an earlier flight. That is far emptier than your 18:30 flight which is full.

Thank you LH for reminding me that the little things that would make us frequent fliers happy mean 0 to you - actually all they mean to you is an opportunity to pull more cash from my pocket.

I understand fare rules etc. But its the little things that make a difference and today you have pi s se d off a loyal SEN tremendously!

By the way, my colleagues flying home to the US on DL and UA were given complimentary flight changes at no charge.
Old Oct 13, 17, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Dear Lurkers,
Greetings from D-AIDD somewhere over the south of France. This A321 has Flynet which is working rather well (my son in streaming you tube). I noticed that you don't have LH in-flight entertainment installed on this aircraft. Does this mean that the regional aircraft with Flynet will not have the entertain system in the future?

Regards Oliver
Old Oct 16, 17, 7:59 am

Dear Lurkers,
Greetings from D-AIDD somewhere over the south of France. This A321 has Flynet which is working rather well (my son in streaming you tube). I noticed that you don't have LH in-flight entertainment installed on this aircraft. Does this mean that the regional aircraft with Flynet will not have the entertain system in the future?

Regards Oliver
Hello Oliver,
There are currently no plans to offer inflight entertainment for the future on flights operated with the Airbus fleet. However, if the demand for inflight entertainment on short haul flights increases we will certainly examine this matter carefully.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Oct 16, 17, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Hello Oliver,
There are currently no plans to offer inflight entertainment for the future on flights operated with the Airbus fleet. However, if the demand for inflight entertainment on short haul flights increases we will certainly examine this matter carefully.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Heloisa,
I'm not talking about the classic seatback IFE, but LH Systems boardconnect which was installed on 20 A321 in 2012-14. Where you could stream inflight entertainment to your own device using the entertainment app.

Can you please ask the concerned department if it is planned to keep boardconnect on the A321 fleet or if it will be removed as the new flynet is installed.

Regards Oliver2002
Old Oct 17, 17, 1:24 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, Marriott, HHonors etc.
Dear LH lurker,
there are several reports that LH will allow upgrades from booking classes P and Z to First soon; apparently C. Spohr himself announced this at an event:
Upgrade from P and Z to First coming

Could you please find out and let us know when this change will be implemented?

Thank you!
Old Oct 17, 17, 4:48 am

Heloisa,
I'm not talking about the classic seatback IFE, but LH Systems boardconnect which was installed on 20 A321 in 2012-14. Where you could stream inflight entertainment to your own device using the entertainment app.

Can you please ask the concerned department if it is planned to keep boardconnect on the A321 fleet or if it will be removed as the new flynet is installed.

Regards Oliver2002

Hello Oliver,
I will ask my colleagues and we will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Jens

Search this Thread