Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH A380 flying out of IAH?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

LH A380 flying out of IAH?

can anyone confirm if LH is flying the A380 on its IAH to frankfurt route? I was just at IAH yesterday and saw it. I few months ago i flew LH from IAH to frank on the old 747-400 and decided i woukd never fly LH again for that route!

If LH now has tthe a380 asigned to this route then i may have to give LH a shot at my business again.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:29 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
can anyone confirm if LH is flying the A380 on its IAH to frankfurt route? I was just at IAH yesterday and saw it. I few months ago i flew LH from IAH to frank on the old 747-400 and decided i woukd never fly LH again for that route!

If LH now has tthe a380 asigned to this route then i may have to give LH a shot at my business again.
Yes, they started 01 AUG 12
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:29 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Yes, FRA-IAH now gets a regular A380.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 9:01 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2

Unless you are flying first class dont expect any major differences except for guaranteed PTV in economy, the business class cabin does not feature the new seats yet.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ACflyerDE
Unless you are flying first class dont expect any major differences except for guaranteed PTV in economy, the business class cabin does not feature the new seats yet.
When are the new seats expected to be installed. I thought the a380 woul have all the new toys.

It sounds like qatar air 777 is still a better product for both business and economy?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.