Wiki Posts
Search

A330 F seating

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2012, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: kettle emeritus, exDL GM .96MM, exUA PP, ex AS MVP
A330 F seating

I have two C award seats for MCO-FRA on an A330 in a couple of weeks and am waiting to see if LH releases any F seats. The LH website' seat map shows a 1-2-1 configuration in F with some sort of divider between the center seats. Does that divider really exist and does it eliminate any possibility of communication between the middle seats? What what would be the two best seats for my wife and I?
Old Jul 29, 2012, 12:46 pm

Programs: LH HON
The old F has no real divider, the new one a removable one. Communication is ok with both versions. I do not see a real difference between rows 1 and 2, while others say row 2 is more quiet.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 5:26 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
If you'd like to actually talk to your wife in flight , you'd have to go for the middle seats. (old f)

If you wanted separation, then you'd need to go for the across aisle seats.

It would not be ideal to have a stranger next to you in the middle seats since the privacy is limited.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 9:14 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
All FRA flights on the 330 are old F , and there reallyshould be no problem communicating to your partner 35 cm away...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.