Does *A economy award with AC translate to Tango or Latitude?

Old Jul 18, 12, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Does *A economy award with AC translate to Tango or Latitude?

I am traveling on a MM economy award ticket on a domestic flight in Canada (AC from YYZ to YYC) this week. I am presently planning for eating lunch in YYZ, assuming that my award ticket translates to a Tango ticket in AC, with no complementary serving. Is this correct?

The ticket is under 220 numbers, on AC flight numbers, and the reservation class seems to be X (this is what LH puts in the reservation column of the ticket pdf).

I am not sure if it is better to ask here or in AC forum. To avoid cross-posting I start here.
Old Jul 18, 12, 10:59 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
There are no meals provided for award bookings on NA flights for Air Canada. So plan on eating beforehand.
Old Jul 18, 12, 11:16 am
Moderator: Le Club Accorhotels

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Economy award bookings donīt translate to any of the Tango/Tango Plus/Latitude categories, however the result is the same: No complimentary food. Eating at the airport generally is a good idea (and not too expensive either)
Old Jul 18, 12, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Jasper2009 View Post
Economy award bookings donīt translate to any of the Tango/Tango Plus/Latitude categories, however the result is the same: No complimentary food. Eating at the airport generally is a good idea (and not too expensive either)
Thanks! This is what I expected.

Search this Thread