Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Businss Class Award ticket FRA- SEA- ANC in June 2013

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Looking for Businss Class Award ticket FRA- SEA- ANC in June 2013

I am only coming up with 2 First class seats. BUT the flight SEA to ANC is on United and only really a business cabin even if they call it business first. Are they being crafty again only offering first class awards and not business awards on this trip?

Last edited by moeve; Jul 6, 2012 at 5:45 am Reason: spelling booboo
Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
AFAIK LH only loads inventory about 330 days in advance, so you may have to wait a week or two before you see proper availability?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Thanx I just wasn't too sure because the site says something about 361 days...? and because i learned here that if I don't have status I had better be quick
Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:53 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by moeve
I am only coming up with 2 First class seats. BUT the flight SEA to ANC is on United and only really a business cabin even if they call it business first. Are they being crafty again only offering first class awards and not business awards on this trip?
If its a 2 cabin aircraft, UNITED only charges the business class award rate regardless of what the cabin is called. If M&M is trying to charge for a first class award then they M&M are being crafty, not United.

Example
ANC - SEA in F
Conx
SEA - FRA in C
(is a business class TATL ticket

BUT
ANC - SEA in F
Conx
SEA - FRA in F
(is a First class TATL ticket

No difference (except in reverse) as when you fly JFK-FRA / FRA-AMS
Regardless of the class for the JFK-FRA (C or F) , you still only get C from FRA-AMS

IT'S just a marketing thing in the States. They " call" it F but we all know it's C and it should not cost more miles on a 2 cabin aircraft

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.