Wiki Posts
Search

Miles & More smartphone app

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Miles & More smartphone app

It seems that the M&M iPhone app is debuting today in Apple Store. Anyone tried it out yet? Opinions? As an Android user, I can only be unhappy with the fact that iOS gets priority over Android yet again.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:17 am

Programs: BA, KL, DL
Originally Posted by gojko88
It seems that the M&M iPhone app is debuting today in Apple Store. Anyone tried it out yet? Opinions? As an Android user, I can only be unhappy with the fact that iOS gets priority over Android yet again.
Same
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:41 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's been available for a while.... It's a combination of some M&M functions (your mileage statement, lounge finder, shop finder, etc) and Memberscout.

Nice layout, I particularly like the status screen which shows your membercard.
But nothing you will miss too much and not much you won't get elsewhere.

For my mileage statement the Lufthansa app also works, or a browser session.

And IOS still has the largest marketshare, so it does make sense to start there. I figure Android won't be far behind.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 3:31 pm
DUS

Programs: LH HON, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RTW1
And IOS still has the largest marketshare, ...
Really? I think you are wrong on this point.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 1:22 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by DUS
With numbers you can draw almost any conclusion you want :-). In the smartphone market Android is (substantially) bigger than IOS. But include tablets and IOS is probably still somewhat in the lead (x-platform). And development is normally a year behind the actual numbers....

But I agree that both should be released at the same time, the consumer should be able to make that decision.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:53 am

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, ...
Originally Posted by DUS
Look at the First Class lounges in FRA/MUC/ZRH: Almost exclusive use of iPads and iPhones... but there might be life outside of the lounges, as well
Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Download it for the first time and receive 500 bonus points!! If anyone else does this, can you let me know if your points post automatically?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 11:27 am

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Download it for the first time and receive 500 bonus points!! If anyone else does this, can you let me know if your points post automatically?
Its more than a month since I downloaded the app and no miles posted. According to the website it says 500 miles are automatically posted after logging in first time. Wrote to them and they referred it to the finance department for verification....seems just weird to me and dishonest as well.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 3:04 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by sumayya
Its more than a month since I downloaded the app and no miles posted. According to the website it says 500 miles are automatically posted after logging in first time. Wrote to them and they referred it to the finance department for verification....seems just weird to me and dishonest as well.
I'm glad you're keeping them honest. Because, for a mere 500 LH miles, I couldn't bring myself to make the effort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.