I dream of Lufthansa

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2013, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
I dream of Lufthansa

Seriously. Last night.

Boarded a long-haul, the dream wasn't clear on which a/c.

Booked into Business, and was surprised to find a cabin that looked sort of like Premium Economy - cushy seats but no legroom. Others around me didn't seem concerned.

Shortly after takeoff the seatbelt sign went off and everyone got to their feet and went toward the rear of the plane.

Curious, I followed them and discovered what sort of looked like a SEN lounge, tables and chairs, people working at their laptops, etc. The only difference was that were waitstaff serving us upon request!!

Sigh.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 9:00 am

Programs: SPG Plat, M&M SEN
Originally Posted by milepig
Seriously. Last night.

Boarded a long-haul, the dream wasn't clear on which a/c.

Booked into Business, and was surprised to find a cabin that looked sort of like Premium Economy - cushy seats but no legroom. Others around me didn't seem concerned.

Shortly after takeoff the seatbelt sign went off and everyone got to their feet and went toward the rear of the plane.

Curious, I followed them and discovered what sort of looked like a SEN lounge, tables and chairs, people working at their laptops, etc. The only difference was that were waitstaff serving us upon request!!

Sigh.
You have clearly not used the LH eye-mask from Rimowa kit. That is known to automatically enhance away all extravagant features on all LH based dreams

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.