Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa Launches "Blue Legends" app for "foursquare" users

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:19 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
It seems that the most heinous offenders have been purged. The top 5 of this moment doesn't look all that legit either, but baby steps, I guess
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:31 am

Programs: UA MM, Alaska Airlines MVP
Partner info?

Anyone know an easy way to find codeshare info (like the LH number for a United flight?) I know sometimes that airport monitors show it, and I checked the lufthansa PDF timetable but there were not a whole lot of flights listed. I mostly fly UA but I want to play too!
Old Oct 1, 2012, 11:25 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hulagrrl210
Anyone know an easy way to find codeshare info (like the LH number for a United flight?) I know sometimes that airport monitors show it, and I checked the lufthansa PDF timetable but there were not a whole lot of flights listed. I mostly fly UA but I want to play too!
You can use lufthansa.com's Flight Status page aka Arrival & Departure information. Enter your flight route to find the LH number for your flight.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by gojko88
It seems that the most heinous offenders have been purged. The top 5 of this moment doesn't look all that legit either, but baby steps, I guess
I don't see much difference. The no. 1 still seems to have 15x around the world since the start of Blue Legends. I'm impressed
Old Oct 1, 2012, 5:46 pm

She has advanced since my original post
Old Oct 2, 2012, 2:03 am

Just out of interest, can one use LH Blue Legends (and, indeed, 4sq) entirely under a pseudonym?
Old Jun 29, 2013, 10:50 pm

Which Senator lounge at the A pier at FRA adds to Blue Legends? There are a couple, but I never know which one to use to check in at with Foursquare.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 2:41 am

Always consult this list:

https://foursquare.com/lufthansa/list/lufthansa-lounges

However, I've noticed on the past few visits that some of the "official" venues at FRA, such as the A-gates BIZ/SEN lounges, don't register with Blue Legends. I've sent in feedback to the developers.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 3:37 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by gojko88
Always consult this list:

https://foursquare.com/lufthansa/list/lufthansa-lounges

However, I've noticed on the past few visits that some of the "official" venues at FRA, such as the A-gates BIZ/SEN lounges, don't register with Blue Legends. I've sent in feedback to the developers.
The list looks pretty outdated. It still mentions the Tower Lounge (12) and the locations of Schengen SEN, Business and F lounges are all incorrect. And of course no mention of non-Schengen lounges in A+/Z.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 3:44 am

Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
The list looks pretty outdated. It still mentions the Tower Lounge (12) and the locations of Schengen SEN, Business and F lounges are all incorrect. And of course no mention of non-Schengen lounges in A+/Z.
Seems like it's done as meticulously as the rest of customer service at Lufthansa recently
Old Jun 30, 2013, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Right, so I was wondering. Indeed, it's not possible to get the A+ lounge added to Blue Legends. Didn't this lounge open a year ago or so?
Old Feb 6, 2014, 5:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Found this presentation by ray sono about their work creating blue legends: http://www.itb-berlin.de/Events/Term...tDateId=245401
Old Feb 6, 2014, 5:27 pm

The creating part was excellent. The updating part is non-existent.
Old May 8, 2014, 1:51 am

I'd almost forgotten about this app but an emailed BP came with a link to collect badges with Blue Legends. Apparently I've checked in too many times at FRA already and no more check-in will be added.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; May 21, 2014 at 2:30 am Reason: added image
Old May 8, 2014, 3:14 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
4sq is supposedly relaunching with a new logic, let see what will come of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.