Search

mixed of *A *G and FTL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M: FTL; A3: *G; Hertz: #1 Club Gold President's Circle
mixed of *A *G and FTL

Hi all,

I currently have an M&M FTL (SN) and I will take the status *G at A3.

I will get the status of *G on A3 with a single flight and then continue to put my miles on my FTL account.

if I have the two cards and the two statutes:
If I give my FTL number for a flight in order to have the miles on my FTL account can I have access:
-to the priority tag (*G)?
-to the security fast lane (*G)?
-to priority access to the plane (*G)?

for these advantages link to the *G card : which is important for these benefits??? the *G card or the information on the ticket indicating that for this flight I use a *S (FTL) account?

Thank you

Last edited by release; Jun 18, 2012 at 7:07 am
Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by release
Hi all,

I currently have an M&M FTL (SN) and I will take the status *G at A3.

I will get the status of *G on A3 with a single flight and then continue to put my miles on my FTL account.

if I have the two cards and the two statutes:
If I give my FTL number for a flight in order to have the miles on my FTL account can I have access:
-to the priority tag (*G)?
-to the security fast lane (*G)?
-to priority access to the plane (*G)?

for these advantages link to the *G card : which is important for these benefits??? the *G card or the information on the ticket indicating that for this flight I use a *S (FTL) account?

Thank you
Hmm.. why did you bother with the *G when you did not know what you get? Reminds me of Forrest Gump a lot

But here we go:
Ask nicely for the priority tag (*G) - and you might get it..
Yes, you can use the security fast lane (*G).
Yes, priority boarding will be available (*G)...

And one (ticket info) does not have anything to do with the other (*G)..
Old Jun 18, 2012, 6:15 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You have to find an agent who will add the FQTS SSR info to get you the *G status benefit(s) and the FQTV info you get points with M&M. Its possible, but needs to be coded correctly in the reservation, not during checkin or at the airport. Search for 'fqts' in this forum to find out more.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M: FTL; A3: *G; Hertz: #1 Club Gold President's Circle
thank's a lot...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.