Lufthansa Lost and Found [merged thread on things left in the cabin]

Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:27 am

Unhappy Left item on board at FRA - LH855 - help please

When travelling from Helsinki to Frankfurt by LH855 on 12/January/2013 at 6.35 AM, I have misplaced my mobile in or around the seat location (37E). Please let me know ASAP if there is a pointer to get my mobile back, I have sent out email to [email protected], but no reply yet. I am sure enough that the mobile is missed in the flight, but when reported to the boarding point 10 mins after the arrival, they said the cleaners have not found any. Please help me on this.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 10:04 am

Maybe you guys can help on my issue.

I flew from Newark last Friday on LX019 in Business Class. For the first time I handed my coat over to the attendant with my scarf tucked into the inside pocket.

Guess what? The scarf never came back with the coat

SWISS are saying it is not their responsibility - I am rightly annoyed.

Any advice?? I am loathed to carry the cost of replacing the scarf (350usd).

(The lesson for appears not to put my coat in)
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:50 am

Hi,

when traveling from Manchester to Frankfurt on flight LH943 Feb 14th I left my iPad on the plane... I realized I did it about 40 minutes after I landed when I was about to board another flight. The lady at the lufthansa counter was quite helpful, tried calling a few people but by that time no one knew anything. The same evening I emailed [email protected] (the fist contact I managed to find online). They replied really quickly - the next morning saying that I should contact the Lufthansa lost property [email protected]. I did that but have not heard from them for over a week now.

I was one of the last people leaving the plane with the back door so I doubt another passenger took it. The find my iphone/ipad function is turned on on the ipad but it seems it has not been connected yet.

I've been flying with Lufthansa quite a lot for business. I'm usually really happy with them - but on the other hand I never requested any extra help from them before. I'm fully aware that I was the one who lost my iPad, and it's not their fault but what I would expect is at least a reply to my email...

Can anyone advise what options I have left? Is there any other contact info I could use. is there a possibility my iPad wasn't found in Frankfurt and flew to the next airport?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Old Feb 28, 2013, 8:53 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The email address you used is the correct one, they seem to inundated by requests....
Old Mar 4, 2013, 9:42 am

Hi,
Last Tuesday (Feb 26) I was travelling LH 2428 from MUC to GOT and forgot my Ipad in the seatpocket infront. I have been in contact with Cleaning company in GOT and lost and found but since we were late due to snow in MUC the plane returned a.s.a.p. probably without cleaning. I have also contacted lost and found in MUC but they only direct me back to GOT.
What is left to do? I have a lot of private items on the iPad as well as company info and I really would like to have it back.
Any advice?

Thank you!
Old Jul 1, 2013, 12:01 pm

In 10.06.2013 I traveled with lufthansa from Madrid to Frankfurt, flight LH1121, 6.10 am. Seat 8E
I forgot my Ipad in the pocket in from of my seat, together with EL PAIS newspaper.
It is an ipad retina (4) with 16GB, black and with a official protector in, color grey.

I know it has not been connected to the internet since then. In the lost & found office of lufthansa said they didn´t received it.

Anybody can tell me any other place to seek?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 18, 2013, 9:03 am

Programs: Mileage Plus (PLATINUM); Qatar Privilege Club (PLATINUM)
Lost & Found

I left my Bose noise cancelling headphones on LH760 from Frankfurt to Delhi, when I arrived at IGIA on 17 August 2013. I sat upstairs on the majestic 747-8, on seat 84A. Anyone please please direct me to a phone number or email address where I can contact any person who could help me. These headphones were a special gift to me, so I so much do not want to lose them. Send me a private message please if these would be unlisted contacts and I promise I will keep them for my use only. Danke!
Old Aug 18, 2013, 7:36 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus (PLATINUM); Qatar Privilege Club (PLATINUM)
Email or phone number lost-and-found IGIA?

Originally Posted by OnePassenger
I left my Bose noise cancelling headphones on LH760 from Frankfurt to Delhi, when I arrived at IGIA on 17 August 2013. I sat upstairs on the majestic 747-8, on seat 84A. Anyone please please direct me to a phone number or email address where I can contact any person who could help me. These headphones were a special gift to me, so I so much do not want to lose them. Send me a private message please if these would be unlisted contacts and I promise I will keep them for my use only. Danke!
Follow-up: Is there a phone number I can call for LH at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi? Or an email address?
Old Aug 19, 2013, 2:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Did you file a lost and found report on arrival in DEL? That should have all the contact details? DEL LL is open 0930-1800.
Old Sep 9, 2013, 10:36 am

Forgot my Kindle on DLH flight to FRA

Hello All.

I was on DLH flight number 1031 on 27 August 2013 from Paris CDG to FRA.

I realized that I left my kindle in the seat back pocket.

In under 24 hours, I received a notification from Amazon that someone attempted to send a file to my kindle.

It was from [email protected].
I have replied many times with complete contact info and detailed item description (It has a bright orange cover)... and nothing.

The Berlin office informed me that is no direct phone number to the Frankfurt office. It's been two weeks of silence.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris
Old Dec 17, 2013, 8:24 am

Programs: UA MM
Help - left my Kindle on JFK-FRA flight

Flew LH 405 from JFK-FRA - realized 30 mins after we landed, while in the lounge, that I left my Kindle in Seat 3C. The lounge dragon said nothing could be done, just email and hope they send it back. I have a 9 hr layover - went to service center, who asked me to go out to the check-in area and talk to lost and found. Did so. Was told they do a sweep and will have inventory of lost and found by 6 PM local time. My connecting flight is at 9:30 PM local time. Am at the senator lounge in terminal Z.

Is there anyone online who can help? I'll be calling the lost and found line in 2.5 hrs at 6:00 PM but am hoping someone here can point me to a better way of retrieving my Kindle. Am on my way to a 2 weeks vacation and dreading the loss of my Kindle.

Help please?!
Old Dec 17, 2013, 8:55 am

Try reposting in the LH Lurker thread.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 8:19 pm

HELP - i left my phone on FRA-YVR

I flew from FRA-YVR (LH492) - still been in the airport i realized that i left my phone in the aircraft. I contacted the lost and found office, a lady spoke, i think with the plane cleaning crew but they said is not there. After that she asked me for a contact # to call me if the phone is found...It s more than one week and i don t have an answer from them.
Can someone advise??
Old Jan 20, 2014, 2:23 am

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
Left iPhone in MUC FCL

Hey

I lost my iPhone in the FCL in MUC, think it slipped out my pocket and must have slipped down under the pillow in the armchair where I sat.

I have been informed by LF lost and found in MUC that there is no contact information to the FCL lounge, so how the heck do I get them to check if my phone is there in the chair under the seat?
Old Jan 20, 2014, 2:33 am

Call the LH First Class line, they will help you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.