Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Multiclass on-line booking?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2012, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, FB Gold, Skywards, MK Kestrel Flyer, BA Gold, M&M FF, UU Capricorne, ACCOR Gold
Multiclass on-line booking?

I tried a search but obviously wasn't using the correct keywords as I came up empty handed.

So here is my question :
Is it possible to book a multi-class trip online at lh.com?

What I want is out in Y back in C for example... I can do it on Swiss.com but can't seem to wangle it on lh.com.
Thanks for any help...
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:24 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by flyphilrun
So here is my question :
Is it possible to book a multi-class trip online at lh.com?
The simple answer is NO. However, in some cases where no availability can be found in the desired class then LH will offer an alternative in a different class but the fare will be expensive.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, FB Gold, Skywards, MK Kestrel Flyer, BA Gold, M&M FF, UU Capricorne, ACCOR Gold
Thanks for the reply... I was afraid that was the case....
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: BMI DC Gold, BA Gold, LH SEN, Priority Club Platinum, Nectar purple
You should be able to do it through a travel agent. I use CWT who have booked a few tickets for me on this basis in the past.
Old Mar 30, 2020, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
I am reviving an older thread. Trying to see if I can book J o/w and F o/win a return ticket. I tried both LH and LX and cannot seem to do it. Do i need a TA?
Old Mar 31, 2020, 6:27 am

Programs: LH M+M
Sometimes.. try searching for C r/t and F r/t and keep cookies "on".. after a while mixed offers might pop up.
I am often capable to mix PE/C this way.

If all fails.. call, it's definitely possible.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I had the same issue last year, I wanted to go Y on one-direction and on W the way back. The Lufthansa Service Center was helpful saying that they could book it for me, however, they told me that they could not book web-special fares ( especially for 'N' and 'P' fare-classes ) on the phone. However, they kindly told me that they could waive the 45€ phone service fee if it's not bookable on the web but still not with the web special rates.

Add on: It was a multi-city trip. The LH website could have fared IST-FRA-XXX-FRA-IST with the first two legs and the last leg on Y and the second transcontinental one on W; but not IST-FRA-XXX;YYY-FRA-IST with YYY-FRA being on W.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.