Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

How many int'l segments can you squeeze out of one day? European Mileage Run question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many int'l segments can you squeeze out of one day? European Mileage Run question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze

My intercontinental ticket covers an unlimited number of European business class flights (as long as I stay under a certain MPM). My challenge is to suqeeze as many miles out of one day's travel, starting in FRA after 07:15 and finishing in MUC on the same day. It will have to be on Saturday or Sunday.

To maximise I will need to:
* Pack in as many international flights as possible with short but realistic connection times.
* Travel on Adria, Dolomiti, Austrian, Brussels, Croatia, LH, LOT, Luxair, Swiss (as those will gain an Executive Bonus)

I was thinking about focusing on Southern Europe to minimise snow-related disruption. Also, I am trying to stay clear of large, delay-prone airports such as LHR, LGW, CDG. And I can't go through the same airport more than once.

So far I have managed to squeeze five international segments out of one day but surely you guys can do better!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:30 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
The most I did was 6 segments per day. During the 6k miles/segment promotion. Those were the days...
For example zrh-vie-zrh-mxp-zrh-bcn-gva.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 9:48 pm

Programs: LH SEN,
I did 7 BRU ZRH FRA ZAG VIE MUC ZRH BRU
Attached Images  

Last edited by oliver2002; Dec 1, 2016 at 9:06 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.