Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba

Trying to book a flight on LX and due to maintenance problems I can't do it so I went to the LH site and apparently the login services aren't available from 21 August 2011 till 10:00 a.m.

Anyone else caught in the time warp or is it a glitch on my end?
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:58 pm

Same issue. Is remember they told us about it in the last newsletter that it will be down for a couple of days, but whats up with this weird 21 August 2011 date??
Old Jan 29, 2012, 1:35 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Also I am having problems to log on.

Regarding the closure for the new M&M plattform, I received a letter saying it would be 11th/18th Feb, IIRC.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 2:51 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
I had the same issue using my LH App on the IPhone, first stating maintenance on August21st, now they corrected the date to January 29th until 12.30 pm (UTC).

Online check-in on their website works just fine though.

Although I believe I have all settings in place, so far it had never worked for me to be automatically checked in. Do they email you the BP then or store it in you app or how does it work?
Old Jan 29, 2012, 4:03 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Although I believe I have all settings in place, so far it had never worked for me to be automatically checked in. Do they email you the BP then or store it in you app or how does it work?
They send you an email with the bp and you can go into the app and download your bp there, too. however, despite the fact that you should get checked in automatically on most domestic and schengen routes, it does not work consistently. I just had to check in manually for my flight MUC-HAJ tomorrow morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.