Search

LAX-FRA-LAX New Y cabin??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2011, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBS
LAX-FRA-LAX New Y cabin??

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows how often LH450/451 and 456/457 operates by 744s with the new refurbished Y cabin? I'm flying to LAX in June next year and I simply refuse to fly for around 11 hours without PTV's!

Thanks in advance guys!

/Chris
Old Dec 4, 2011, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by Mogeni
I was wondering if anyone knows how often LH450/451 and 456/457 operates by 744s with the new refurbished Y cabin? I'm flying to LAX in June next year and I simply refuse to fly for around 11 hours without PTV's!
I don't think even Lufthansa know what specific aircraft will be flying a route on a given day six months out. Still, you're chances are higher each day with the retrofit going on.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 9:08 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Mogeni
I'm flying to LAX in June next year and I simply refuse to fly for around 11 hours without PTV's!
I suggest you fly one of the routes served by Airbuses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.