Which lounge in Frankfurt Lounge

Old Nov 29, 11, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
Which lounge in Frankfurt Lounge

Dear all,
I know you will guys will kill me, but I want a quick answer. I got a very long lay over in Frankfurt, so I know i can go everywhere in the airport. Now my question is, which Lufthansa lounge the biggest various amount of food for like breakfast, lunch or dinner, excluding the first class lounges?
Thanks,
SB
Old Nov 29, 11, 1:19 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by strikerbird View Post
I know you will guys will kill me, but I want a quick answer. I got a very long lay over in Frankfurt, so I know i can go everywhere in the airport. Now my question is, which Lufthansa lounge the biggest various amount of food for like breakfast, lunch or dinner, excluding the first class lounges?
For breakfast the Welcome Lounge (if you are eligible to access it) is far better than any other lounges excluding the First Class Lounges. The next best option is probably the Senator Lounge in non-Schengen B? Or possibly the Senator Lounge in C?
Old Nov 29, 11, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
How about lunch or dinner? Does Lufthansa offer warm food, like meatballs, pizza, etc.? In any of the two lounges B or C?
SB
Old Nov 29, 11, 2:18 pm
Moderator: Le Club Accorhotels, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
The newly opened SEN lounge near B42 is by far the nicest C/SEN lounge at FRA.

You shouldn´t expect to get a full meal, that being said the snacks offered are decent (nothing to get excited about IMO, but definitely edible). The few times I´ve been there since the lounge opened the offering included some rice dish, fried noodles, soup, small bowls of salad, sausages, sandwiches, icecream (though not all of that at the same time)

There´s also a cocktail bar, and unlike most other lounges, the new SEN is nice, spacious, clean and not overcrowded.
Old Dec 23, 11, 3:51 pm

Programs: Delta Silver
Question

What is the difference between Schengen and non Schengen lounges?

Originally Posted by Jasper2009 View Post
The newly opened SEN lounge near B42 is by far the nicest C/SEN lounge at FRA.

You shouldn´t expect to get a full meal, that being said the snacks offered are decent (nothing to get excited about IMO, but definitely edible). The few times I´ve been there since the lounge opened the offering included some rice dish, fried noodles, soup, small bowls of salad, sausages, sandwiches, icecream (though not all of that at the same time)

There´s also a cocktail bar, and unlike most other lounges, the new SEN is nice, spacious, clean and not overcrowded.
Old Dec 23, 11, 4:02 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by DeltaSilverBoy View Post
I think it means the location...Schengen departures vs. Non-Schengen departures.
The non-Schengen SEN Lounge near the B42 gate is indeed very nice!
They have full shower stalls, reclining chairs, decent snack options, etc.
Old Dec 23, 11, 7:47 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by snod08 View Post
Originally Posted by DeltaSilverBoy View Post
I think it means the location...Schengen departures vs. Non-Schengen departures.
The non-Schengen SEN Lounge near the B42 gate is indeed very nice!
They have full shower stalls, reclining chairs, decent snack options, etc.
All lounges in Pier B, C and Z are in the non-Schengen area. The lounges in Pier A are in the Schengen area. You can check the FRA lounge map here.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: