DFW to FRA planes?

Old Sep 27, 11, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX PL, Avis First, AA GLD
DFW to FRA planes?

I was wondering which plane is better from DFW to FRA, A330 or A340, in first class. I am leaving from DFW on Nov. 8, and one site says 333 and another says 343. Does anyone know which plane will actually fly this route and which first class is better.
Old Sep 28, 11, 2:52 am

Programs: UA 1K
I don't know if either first class is better, but Lufthansa.com says it's an A330, as does Continental.com.
Old Sep 28, 11, 2:54 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
First class on A330 and A340 are basically the same... (same configuration and the same seat)
Old Sep 28, 11, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX PL, Avis First, AA GLD
Thanks! I do have another question and we both know the search isn't always the best , but, since I'm going to redeem my miles with United and I'm going first to to FRA then continuing on to LHR, how can I access the FCT or FCL?
Old Sep 28, 11, 3:42 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by frubio2012 View Post
Thanks! I do have another question and we both know the search isn't always the best , but, since I'm going to redeem my miles with United and I'm going first to to FRA then continuing on to LHR, how can I access the FCT or FCL?
You will find all the information you need in this thread. Just read the last few pages.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...t-faqs-95.html
Old Sep 28, 11, 3:44 am

Originally Posted by frubio2012 View Post
Go to the FCL/FCT and present your incoming LH F BP.
Old Sep 28, 11, 3:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by German-FLyer View Post
First class on A330 and A340 are basically the same... (same configuration and the same seat)
Not all 343 have an espresso machine in F, FWIW The lav interiors and mood lighting is newer in A333s if you base your decisions on such facts.
Old Feb 1, 12, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite lifetime
Is there any special treatment on the ground for F pax at DFW? Or is it the same lounge access and herd boarding that comes with C and Y tix?

Does F on this aircraft have 2 or 3 FAs working in it?
Old Feb 2, 12, 7:22 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 View Post
Is there any special treatment on the ground for F pax at DFW? Or is it the same lounge access and herd boarding that comes with C and Y tix?

Does F on this aircraft have 2 or 3 FAs working in it?
I can't answer your question about the service on the ground but all LH F cabins now have 2 FAs.
Old Feb 2, 12, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite lifetime
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
I can't answer your question about the service on the ground but all LH F cabins now have 2 FAs.
Was it 3 FAs before? Is there a noticeable difference in service?
Old Feb 2, 12, 10:35 am

The 747 had 3 FAs before when they still ahad 16 F seats. Since F now has only 8 seats on all planes it is 2 FA.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: