"Lufthansa's Germany" Magazine?

Old Sep 6, 11, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors, Hyatt GP, Marriott, Varying Levels w/ UA /LH /DL /SQ /TG /AA /QF
"Lufthansa's Germany" Magazine?

I just came across 21 issues of a magazine called "Lufthansa's Germany." They're all from the mid-1980s (looks like 1984-1988), written entirely in English. I've never heard of it, and was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it.

I did a google search, and it appears that maybe it was a freebie sent out to movers and shakers, but I can't be sure. I wouldn't mind finding a home for them, but since I have no idea what I'm even seeing, I don't know where I'd start.

So, if you've heard of this magazine, can you shed any light on it?

Thank you.
Old Jan 29, 17, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors, Hyatt GP, Marriott, Varying Levels w/ UA /LH /DL /SQ /TG /AA /QF
Greetings all,

I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm considering a move and need to clean house.

Just a quick reminder that these magazines exist and I would like to find a home for them, so if anyone knows who may have an interest in them, please let me know on this thread or via PM.

Thanks!

PS - Apologies for the picture sizes if they come out huge - they look okay on my machine...
Attached Images     

Search this Thread
Search Engine: