Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip Report with pictures: First Class in the A380

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2011, 7:22 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by OliverLHfan
You had your own pyjama with you and let them buy a sweater for you because you didn't get a pyjama from them? And discussed this with the pilot. OMG ...
Oliver
It's all part of the maximizing experience.

Although it seems slightly over the top, I don't feel sorry for LH. They know their load in F and should make sure there are sufficient pyjamas available...
Old Jul 25, 2011, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Didn`t know that it was in my hand-luggage - found out in the middle of the flight. And the purser told me that she discussed this with the pilot- certainly not my idea. Hope the situation is now clearer to you, Oliver.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by BikeHelmet
I've been on a flight where a Swiss noodle specialty (pizokel) in mushroom-cheese sauce as well as lamb were offered along with the infamous pigeon strudel. Had the pizokel and liked it a lot, the lamb looked tasty as well.
We were on LH484 (FRA - EWR) and had that same menu. Everything was pretty much horrible. Went with the LH classic just to be safe.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 2:17 pm

Programs: M&M
Originally Posted by Meilensammler
Hope the situation is now clearer to you, Oliver.
It is now!

Oliver

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.