Lufthansa Lounges at JFK

Old Apr 4, 2009, 1:18 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drleyes:
OK, during a regular back up of my cheapo compact camera I found a picture of the new JFK lounge I took earlier this year.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 1:40 pm

Programs: too many...
Originally Posted by andre1970
OK, during a regular back up of my cheapo compact camera I found a picture of the new JFK lounge I took earlier this year.
Well, your focus is pretty clear...
Old Apr 4, 2009, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by andre1970
Is that taken by the Kodak junk you showed me in ATH ?
Old Apr 4, 2009, 2:08 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drleyes:
Originally Posted by JNBHEL
Well, your focus is pretty clear...
Exactly! But you get the idea!
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Is that taken by the Kodak junk you showed me in ATH ?
Yep!

It may be freaking slow when it comes to zooming, but picture (12MP) and HQ video quality for an EUR 120 camera (bought it a year ago) is perfect.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 6:32 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond SAS EBG (Star Alliance Gold), CO (OnePass) Gold
The Senator Lounge at JFK

Wow, this is one nice lounge! lotsa different food, and great service! The full bar, and a great bartender - who does not accept tips!!! fantastic!!! ^

Going to JFK-FRA in 20 mins!

thanks LH!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 8:50 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I am traveling JFK- MUC in C. will i have access to the 2nd floor lounge, or is it first floor only for me? thanks
Old Sep 20, 2009, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by ekartash
I am traveling JFK- MUC in C. will i have access to the 2nd floor lounge, or is it first floor only for me? thanks
If you have a *A Gold card, then you can use the second, senator floor.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 1:32 pm

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, DL Gold
Hi,

Originally Posted by ekartash
Quite simple:
1st floor is for all LH C-Class passengers without any *A Gold status and for LH FTLs in Economy or Business
2nd floor is for LH SENs or *A Gold status passengers of LH flights ex JFK regardless the class of travel
3rd floor is for LH First Class Passengers or LH HONs

Enjoy, it's a decent lounge

taigatrommel
Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:50 am

I'll be using the business class lounge (first floor) at JFK later this week. Does anybody know if the business class lounge has showers? The description on the LH website does not seem to suggest it does. If it doesn't, any ideas on how I can get a shower? I'm on a full-fare business class ticket and have a meeting as soon as I land, so I'll really need to take a shower before my departure. Thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 1:00 am

Programs: UA 1p, GF Gold, EK
Originally Posted by luckybills
I'll be using the business class lounge (first floor) at JFK later this week. Does anybody know if the business class lounge has showers? The description on the LH website does not seem to suggest it does. If it doesn't, any ideas on how I can get a shower? I'm on a full-fare business class ticket and have a meeting as soon as I land, so I'll really need to take a shower before my departure. Thanks!
There is no showers in the the business class lounge. i read somewhere that there was, but untill last month there was none.

where can you get a shower, not sure
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:08 am

Programs: LH SEN
If you arrive early in MUC, could go and take a shower there (in the lounge)?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:33 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
There is a shower on the 2nd (SEN/*G lounge) level. I don't know if it's reserved for SENs/*Gs but you can always ask. If arriving at FRA there's the Welcome Lounge where you can take a shower without having to wait.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
There is a shower on the 2nd (SEN/*G lounge) level. I don't know if it's reserved for SENs/*Gs but you can always ask. If arriving at FRA there's the Welcome Lounge where you can take a shower without having to wait.
Is there a way to figure out if they'll let me take a shower before I get to the airport? I won't have time to take a shower when I arrive in FRA.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:46 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Originally Posted by luckybills
Is there a way to figure out if they'll let me take a shower before I get to the airport? I won't have time to take a shower when I arrive in FRA.
In my experience, LH doesn't mind if I take a shower before I get to the airport. My fellow passengers usually prefer it.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:28 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
There is a shower on the 2nd (SEN/*G lounge) level. I don't know if it's reserved for SENs/*Gs but you can always ask.
Anyone ever tried this? My wife (no status, unfortunately) is flying JFK-FRA in a few weeks in C and might like to take a shower, since she's heard so much blah blah blah from me about how great the JFK SEN lounge is...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.