Lufthansa FCT/FCL Duck [merged]

Old Feb 13, 2018, 6:36 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
FRA Olympic Duck

midnightmartini likes this.

Last edited by MichielR; Feb 13, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Old Feb 20, 2018, 10:02 pm

Programs: UA
No Olympic duck offered at FCL B on 2/20, was surprised but happy to receive the standard black duck to match my MUC one.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:52 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
I was also hunting for the Olympic Games duck but have been unsuccessful at the FCL B in FRA as well as both MUC lounges.
I'll try the FCL A in FRA tomorrow. The FCT seems to be the best bet given that it reads First Class Terminal on the duck.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by El_Duderito
I was also hunting for the Olympic Games duck but have been unsuccessful at the FCL B in FRA as well as both MUC lounges.
I'll try the FCL A in FRA tomorrow. The FCT seems to be the best bet given that it reads First Class Terminal on the duck.
Indeed, we got a couple at the FCT this past Sunday.

Old Mar 1, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
My F return with a scenic routing through FRA and MUC yielded these. The Olympic Games duck was only available at the FRA FCT.
piotrger and midnightmartini like this.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 8:42 pm

Programs: AA EXPLAT, AS MVP 75K, Star Alliance Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, SPG GOLD, HH Gold
Question Regarding The ducks.....I have been through the FCT a few times myself over the past couple of years but never inquired about the "husband and wife" ducks that I have seen there before. My fiancee and I are traveling through the FCT next week (From the US on the way to Iceland) for our actual wedding, will even have my fiancee wedding dress along with us if they don't believe us LOL. Thoughts on being able to acquire the husband and wife ducks???? I know they are very particular about this but was just wondering if anyone has any experience obtaining them....Guess it never hurts to ask
Old Mar 3, 2018, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Levi Maeschan
Question Regarding The ducks.....I have been through the FCT a few times myself over the past couple of years but never inquired about the "husband and wife" ducks that I have seen there before. My fiancee and I are traveling through the FCT next week (From the US on the way to Iceland) for our actual wedding, will even have my fiancee wedding dress along with us if they don't believe us LOL. Thoughts on being able to acquire the husband and wife ducks???? I know they are very particular about this but was just wondering if anyone has any experience obtaining them....Guess it never hurts to ask
ask. It's a duck usually reserved for honeymooners and sometimes for anniversaries. Hopefully they have them in inventory.
Levi Maeschan likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: AA EXPLAT, AS MVP 75K, Star Alliance Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, SPG GOLD, HH Gold
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
ask. It's a duck usually reserved for honeymooners and sometimes for anniversaries. Hopefully they have them in inventory.
Gotcha, I'll definitely go ahead and do that. Fingers crossed they have them in Thanks for the input!
Old Mar 4, 2018, 2:58 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Levi Maeschan
Gotcha, I'll definitely go ahead and do that. Fingers crossed they have them in Thanks for the input!
Good luck!

Please let us know how it went. Got an anniversary trip coming up later in March.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 11:32 am

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Good luck!

Please let us know how it went. Got an anniversary trip coming up later in March.
Will report back here next week!
worldclubber likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Uh-oh...
Yucky ducky? Study reveals bath-time toy?s dirty secret | Fox17
Old Mar 27, 2018, 4:47 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Something that's routinely dunked in warm water and then left in relatively warm environments is a good place for bacteria to grow.

duh?
Old Mar 27, 2018, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Yuk......

My considerable collection is housed in a display cabinet, the poor little Duckies never go near Water.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:14 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Easter duck FRA

N1003U likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 4:21 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Easter Duck at MUC 2018

SanDiego1K likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.