50K bonus with M&M USA card

Old May 16, 2011, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, AA Plat Pro, DL Gold, UA*S, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
50K bonus with M&M USA card

I wrote an entire post about how I got this great 50K mile sign-up bonus on the M&M credit card through e-mail. I just realized that the bonus in on LH's website:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/ja...13&legacy=true

Last edited by Rus925; May 16, 2011 at 12:57 am
Old May 16, 2011, 6:39 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Rus925
I wrote an entire post about how I got this great 50K mile sign-up bonus on the M&M credit card through e-mail. I just realized that the bonus in on LH's website:

Your link doesn't say anything about a sign up bonus. At least not when I open it.
Old May 16, 2011, 8:41 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
It's been posted before, this is the link from the M&M website.
Old May 16, 2011, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, AA Plat Pro, DL Gold, UA*S, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Your link doesn't say anything about a sign up bonus. At least not when I open it.
You can confirm it on the app by clicking the link to the T&Cs at the top of the application and scrolling all the way down to "Welcome Bonus".
Old May 16, 2011, 4:50 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by Rus925

As I already have the Barclay World Card, I don't qualify for his promo, so I thought to apply for my wife. She was immediately approved ...for the Platinum Master Card, that gives only 5,000 bonus miles. We called to verify if she could be upgraded to the World Card, and the answer was no. Note that she has Amex Plat and high FICO score... I wonder if this promo is just a lure to attract new customers, and the bonus is hardly offered...
We declined the offer and told them to cancel the card immediately

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.