Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M&M Flight Award Booking - FAQ and Help Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 2:58 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by demue
I think the OP may mean stop <24hrs (under 24hrs) is permitted. YMMV.
Sorry, yes, that was a typo (and a very misleading one) on my end. It is <24h of course on a oneway.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Hence only 10 days left as I presume it is not scheduled (yet) for WFP 19/20?
LH772 & 773 are loaded from October & on A380 ^
The Wolf likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Am waitlisted for a flight next week in F On LH. EF showing F1A1. What are chances that this will clear?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 6:14 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by sophialite
Am waitlisted for a flight next week in F On LH. EF showing F1A1. What are chances that this will clear?
Depends on route and day as well as load in C.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Depends on route and day as well as load in C.
thanks. SFO-MUC on the 28th
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:20 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by sophialite

thanks. SFO-MUC on the 28th
On a ceteris paribus basis I don't think it will. Wish you good luck though.

LH 459SFO 22:40 → MUC 17:40 F1 A1 J1 C1 D0 Z0 P0 G0 E0 N0 Y0 B0 M0 U0 H0 Q0 V0 W0 S0 T0 L0 K0
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:28 am

Thanks. I'm not holding my breath.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Did you really go via Athens to get from Zurich to Frankfurt in the post above? I think that's brilliant and not something they would usually let happen these days.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:33 am

Programs: LX M&M
Originally Posted by Concerto
Did you really go via Athens to get from Zurich to Frankfurt in the post above? I think that's brilliant and not something they would usually let happen these days.
yes, had no problems to book it at all as long as those connecting flights are within the same region. would have prefered to fly through Istanbul but MCT would have been too tight and didnt wanna spend an extra day in Frankfurt.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Really good. But I presume that this was a proposed routing by the M&M website, rather than a telephone booking.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 3:18 am

Hello Everyone,
I have collected enough miles to to fly together with my fiancee from Europe to States (or Caribbean): one way in C, the other way in F (I have never flew in F in my life, so this is a chance to try). One way I would be spending m&m, the other way I'd be spending a3/aegean miles.
I want to book something in September, and I am pretty flexible with dates. I could fly to places like LAX, BGI, SFO - the goal is to fly in F at least one way on at least one leg.
Problem is: when I use m&m website or united website I cannot find literally A SINGLE day when F is available.
Any idea what's going on? Miles-seats are booked out so quickly that I need to plan more in advance? Or am I checking something wrongly?
Any advices?
Many Thanks,
Rafal
Old Mar 24, 2019, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n3l15
Hello Everyone,
I have collected enough miles to to fly together with my fiancee from Europe to States (or Caribbean): one way in C, the other way in F (I have never flew in F in my life, so this is a chance to try). One way I would be spending m&m, the other way I'd be spending a3/aegean miles.
I want to book something in September, and I am pretty flexible with dates. I could fly to places like LAX, BGI, SFO - the goal is to fly in F at least one way on at least one leg.
Problem is: when I use m&m website or united website I cannot find literally A SINGLE day when F is available.
Any idea what's going on? Miles-seats are booked out so quickly that I need to plan more in advance? Or am I checking something wrongly?
Any advices?
Many Thanks,
Rafal
LAX & SFO are amongst the most difficult for award seats if you don’t have M&M SEN or HON & for 2 seats really difficult.

Maybe consider alternative destinations where it is possible to grab 2 F seats like BOG.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by chris63

LAX & SFO are amongst the most difficult for award seats if you don’t have M&M SEN or HON & for 2 seats really difficult.

Maybe consider alternative destinations where it is possible to grab 2 F seats like BOG.
thanks very much for this suggestion...
I will check BOG + some smaller US airports
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n3l15
thanks very much for this suggestion...
I will check BOG + some smaller US airports
Welcome & good luck, LH has reduced F significantly these last years
n3l15 likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, I did manage to find a very competent agent who helped me the other day to make a really interesting miles redemption. So there still are some good staff about. I'll write about that in the Business and First Class redemptions thread if I don't forget.. scarily busy at the moment (in music there comes a moment when, if you're doing too much, you just don't play well enough any more and you can't give it all your energy).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.