FRA Business Class Lounge Access, with guest?

Old Feb 17, 11, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
FRA Business Class Lounge Access, with guest?

I'll be traveling in Business Class from FRA-ORD, on an afternoon LH flight. At FRA, I assume I'll have access to a Business Class Lounge. Which is the better or preferred Business Class Lounge to access while waiting for my flight or ORD?

Also, I am traveling with my mother and brother, however have opted to fly Y. Will I be able to guest one or both with me to the Business Class Lounge? Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 17, 11, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, CX DIA, EK Gold
Originally Posted by swdke View Post
I'll be traveling in Business Class from FRA-ORD, on an afternoon LH flight. At FRA, I assume I'll have access to a Business Class Lounge. Which is the better or preferred Business Class Lounge to access while waiting for my flight or ORD?

Also, I am traveling with my mother and brother, however have opted to fly Y. Will I be able to guest one or both with me to the Business Class Lounge? Thanks for your help.
No guests for C tickets.
You can however purchase guest tickets at the LH ticket counter. Not worth it IMHO !
Old Feb 17, 11, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by Rambuster View Post
No guests for C tickets.
You can however purchase guest tickets at the LH ticket counter. Not worth it IMHO !
Thank you for the reply. Are there several Business loungers, or just one? If several, is there a preference? Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 11, 3:21 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Thank you for the reply. Are there several Business loungers, or just one? If several, is there a preference? Thanks!
There's currently only one LH flight from FRA to ORD (LH430 dep. 10.25am) and the only afternoon flight to ORD is a UA codeshare. If the latter it usually departs from an A gate and the most convenient and possibly the best Business Lounge is the Tower Lounge.
Old Feb 17, 11, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
There's currently only one LH flight from FRA to ORD (LH430 dep. 10.25am) and the only afternoon flight to ORD is a UA codeshare. If the latter it usually departs from an A gate and the most convenient and possibly the best Business Lounge is the Tower Lounge.
Thanks. Our flight is not for some time, not till September. At that time, there is a LH flight departing FRA around 5:35 PM to ORD. Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 11, 3:28 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by Rambuster View Post
You can however purchase guest tickets at the LH ticket counter.
I believe this is only available to FTLs (M&M *S) and SENs (M&M *G for SEN lounges) but not to holders of Business tickets.

http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Loung...t_l=en#ancAbT3

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 17, 11 at 3:35 pm Reason: added SEN/SEN lounges
Old Feb 17, 11, 4:02 pm

Thanks. Our flight is not for some time, not till September. At that time, there is a LH flight departing FRA around 5:35 PM to ORD. Thanks!
LH flights to the US depart mostly from A gates but some from C gates. If an A gate the Tower Lounge is the best option as I already mentioned. If departing from a C gate there are a couple of Business lounges which are quite nice.

Search this Thread