This HAPPENED to me in CCS few hours ago! LH disaster!

Old Apr 8, 11, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN + many more
p.p.s. They didn't even KNEW about the 90 minute rule to begin with!!! The lady was keep saying there is 120 minutes cut off time! No matter, what I would say, she said that it's "2 horas" and it's too late now!! Seriously, they had NO idea! I wrote about that, to them, showing the SEN cards are like showing たまごっち Tamagotchi to the Libyan forces in the desert, explaining to them that you need to water your...whatever you call it! (this is as bizarre in comparison as I could come up at 2 a.m.)
Old Apr 9, 11, 12:26 am

Yes, it's clear they've really had no idea at all about LH rules.

I'm totally on your side, and I would sue those .......s for the maximum, they certainly deserved it.

And that from an airline that USUALLY is better when things go wrong compared with SQ/EK and other premium airlines.. if LH isn't even better when problems arise, where exactly do they want to have any advantage?
Old Apr 9, 11, 3:20 am

As an *G Cardholder with an Economyclassticket gives you the privileg to checkin at the First/Business Checkincounter but still the checkindeadline for Economyclasstickets apply. So in this case you presented yourself to late at the airport.
Old Apr 9, 11, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dornier73 View Post
As an *G Cardholder with an Economyclassticket gives you the privileg to checkin at the First/Business Checkincounter but still the checkindeadline for Economyclasstickets apply. So in this case you presented yourself to late at the airport.
Welcome to FT

This forum is a very powerful tool for RESEARCH and other information about airline industry. Enjoy
Old Apr 9, 11, 6:35 am

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by mr.pliner View Post
Welcome to FT

This forum is a very powerful tool for RESEARCH and other information about airline industry. Enjoy
Great reply considering the circumstances

Totally on your side on the case as well.
Old Apr 9, 11, 7:07 am

Welcome to FT

then please do your homework and arrive at the airport on time according the rules and life will be very uncomplicated.
Old Apr 9, 11, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by dornier73 View Post
then please do your homework and arrive at the airport on time according the rules and life will be very uncomplicated.
you're going to have a very easy life here with this attitude... welcome again!
Old Apr 9, 11, 7:30 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
dornier73, what part of the quoted sentence do you not understand?

You as our valued Senator Guest have, of course, the possibility to drop off you baggage at the Business Class check-in 90 minutes prior to departure when you have already checked-in online before.
Old Apr 9, 11, 11:24 am

Programs: lh sen spg plat ra plat hyatt dia
The OP mentioned in his very first post that he arrived 110 minutes before departure time in CCS at the check in and that he and his fiancé were SEN card holders.

The check in staff in CCS recorded in the booking of the OP that he presented himself 75 minutes before departure time. That means that the staff was writing this comment 75 minutes before the departure time into the pnr. The time of writing cannot be faked by the staff.

In post # 143 the OP is mentioning that he has a SEN card and his fiancé is holder of a FTL card. Then he mentions that a clock on a wall reads 16:19 or :20 or 16:21 which would mean 121 minutes or 120 minutes or 119 minutes prior to departure.

If this case goes to court it will be considered that the OP is giving four different times for his arriving at the check in and on the first time he and his fiancé pretended to be both holder of a SEN card but later admits that his fiancé holds a FTL card.

Take the 150 bucks and move on.
Old Apr 9, 11, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carpetbagger View Post
The OP mentioned in his very first post that he arrived 110 minutes before departure time in CCS at the check in and that he and his fiancé were SEN card holders.

The check in staff in CCS recorded in the booking of the OP that he presented himself 75 minutes before departure time. That means that the staff was writing this comment 75 minutes before the departure time into the pnr. The time of writing cannot be faked by the staff.

In post # 143 the OP is mentioning that he has a SEN card and his fiancé is holder of a FTL card. Then he mentions that a clock on a wall reads 16:19 or :20 or 16:21 which would mean 121 minutes or 120 minutes or 119 minutes prior to departure.

If this case goes to court it will be considered that the OP is giving four different times for his arriving at the check in and on the first time he and his fiancé pretended to be both holder of a SEN card but later admits that his fiancé holds a FTL card.

Take the 150 bucks and move on.

- yes, we arrived at 110 minutes prior to departure at EMPTY desk (i.e. CI counter)

- what ever the staff recorded, is irrelevant at this stage (read my previous post)

- clock reading 16:19/20/21 puts us at 90 min. Where did you find 120 min??? the departure is at 17:50 ( please do the math and see original posts and flight schedule).

- I also have my BLUE card which I use sometimes, if I forget my SEN card. And by presenting BLUE card, I'am still regarded and treated as Senator. (or should I PM you a screen shots)?

I believe, I answered your "questions"

Good day
Old Apr 10, 11, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
I know you claim some "secret weapon", but it looks as though this complex story will boil down to your word against theirs. Not a strong position, so it might be time to walk away.

I see you are involved in another departure conflict. You appear to be singularly unlucky - but blessed with a very patient girlfriend (I'm assuming it's the same one....)

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...l#post16191181
Old Apr 10, 11, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAN-UK View Post
I know you claim some "secret weapon", but it looks as though this complex story will boil down to your word against theirs. Not a strong position, so it might be time to walk away.

I see you are involved in another departure conflict. You appear to be singularly unlucky - but blessed with a very patient girlfriend (I'm assuming it's the same one....)

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...l#post16191181
Yes indeed But in my second "adventure", there are no claims to anything. I wrote this to entertain people. Hope, you were entertained.

p.s. It's interesting to see how people change wording... "something up my sleeve", becomes "a secret weapon", next thing would be something like "super powers" or "clairvoyance"
Old Apr 10, 11, 12:49 pm
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Yes indeed But in my second "adventure", there are no claims to anything. I wrote this to entertain people. Hope, you were entertained.

p.s. It's interesting to see how people change wording... "something up my sleeve", becomes "a secret weapon", next thing would be something like "super powers" or "clairvoyance"
Don't worry. After this story from CCS nobody will accuse you of clairvoyance.
Old Apr 11, 11, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AHN View Post
Don't worry. After this story from CCS nobody will accuse you of clairvoyance.

Search this Thread