Any meals/snacks/self service in between meals, FRA->NRT C class on A380?

Old Jan 13, 11, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Any meals/snacks/self service in between meals, FRA->NRT C class on A380?

As above, will I be getting lunch->snack->dinner or lunch-> none-> dinner?
Old Jan 13, 11, 10:17 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by luv_flying View Post
As above, will I be getting lunch->snack->dinner or lunch-> none-> dinner?
It will be (late) lunch -> snack -> breakfast.

See this post about inflight snacks.
Old Jan 13, 11, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
It will be (late) lunch -> snack -> breakfast.

See this post about inflight snacks.
Thank you so much, btw nice photos on flickr.
Old Oct 17, 11, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Plat, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat Prem
Does LH or OS have an inflight station where you can pour your own drinks and help yourself to sandwiches or snacks? Ive seen it in OS Y and in LH C 747s in the nose section center table. I will be flying VIE-NRT OS C and wondering if they have a snack bar station like AF, SK, and some other airlines have.
Old Oct 18, 11, 1:35 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 View Post
Does LH or OS have an inflight station where you can pour your own drinks and help yourself to sandwiches or snacks? Ive seen it in OS Y and in LH C 747s in the nose section center table. I will be flying VIE-NRT OS C and wondering if they have a snack bar station like AF, SK, and some other airlines have.
Europe to NRT is a long flight and every airline I've flown this route served snacks and drinks during the flight and had them in the galley for pax to help themselves.

I've only flown NRT-VIE in OS C once (but not VIE-NRT due to misconnect) and can't actually remeber any mid-flight snacks but since they serve so much (very nice) food on OS I don't think I could have managed any snacks between meals.
Old Oct 18, 11, 4:14 pm

Programs: LH FTL, EB, AB, PS, VV, NH
When I flew with OS in 2009 VIE-NRT-VIE, they did have snack section, both for Y and C class.
Old Oct 19, 11, 1:22 am

Programs: LH SEN| BA/S - IHG spire/RA
Snack selection for OS C is located in the galley that seperates the front and middle business cabin on the 777 plane. After the first meal service is done they'll set up this food station. It will at least contain:
- pitchers of water (+1 with lemon in it)
- lemon wedges
- apple juice in carton
- orange juice in carton
- happy mix snack pretzels/salts
- bowl of nuts
+ usually some local snacks depending on the departure city

There is usually a FA around who can get more selection of drinks or other foods would you wish.

I was so stuffed from the good and delicious 1st meal service that the thought of more food made me faint.

Last edited by HadesNL; Oct 19, 11 at 1:25 am Reason: OS snack station
Old Oct 19, 11, 9:01 am

Programs: AA Concierge Key/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Plat, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat Prem
Originally Posted by HadesNL View Post
Snack selection for OS C is located in the galley that seperates the front and middle business cabin on the 777 plane. After the first meal service is done they'll set up this food station. It will at least contain:
- pitchers of water (+1 with lemon in it)
- lemon wedges
- apple juice in carton
- orange juice in carton
- happy mix snack pretzels/salts
- bowl of nuts
+ usually some local snacks depending on the departure city

There is usually a FA around who can get more selection of drinks or other foods would you wish.

I was so stuffed from the good and delicious 1st meal service that the thought of more food made me faint.
Thanks! I really appreciate airlines like AF or SK that offer actual bar stations where it is a special cut out in the galley for self-service drinks (including wine/beer) and snacks...asking an FA sometimes is awkward because they are either eating or disinterested in helping you. It feels like you are bothering them so Id rather get it myself. Thanks for the feedback!

Search this Thread