Community
Wiki Posts
Search

744/346 C Seating Question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2010, 2:33 am
Original Poster

744/346 C Seating Question

I'm booked to fly SFO-FRA/FRA-MUC-SFO in the coming month and had a quick question about my seats.

I've never flown LH C before so forgive me if these questions are t-balls.

SFO-FRA 744 I'm seated in 1A which is the first seat in the nose.

-Where is the PTV?
-I've heard there are no luggage bins above, where are bags stored in flight?

MUC-SFO 346 I'm seated in 4a

-Does 10a-14a provide a smaller cabin feel, even with Y behind and the lavs in front?

Any other things I should know about these two flights and the in-flight experiences that I'll have?

I appreciate it--these were booked with UA Award Miles.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 3:31 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by UA777222
SFO-FRA 744 I'm seated in 1A which is the first seat in the nose.

-Where is the PTV?
-I've heard there are no luggage bins above, where are bags stored in flight?
Have you checked the seating thread? Some of your questions have been answered in that thread.

The PTV is stored in the armrest.
There is a very handy closet in front of row 1 where you can store bags.

MUC-SFO 346 I'm seated in 4a

-Does 10a-14a provide a smaller cabin feel, even with Y behind and the lavs in front?
You may want to check posts in the seating thread.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 11:56 am
Original Poster

I appreciate the link. However, I have found that that thread is extremely difficult to find direct answers for the questions I have.

Would it make sense to close it and restart with the takeaways of the 800+ posts in that thread?
Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:33 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by UA777222
I appreciate the link. However, I have found that that thread is extremely difficult to find direct answers for the questions I have.

Would it make sense to close it and restart with the takeaways of the 800+ posts in that thread?
I have no experience of flying on a 2-class 346 but a quick Google search has found this thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ness-seat.html

p.s. btw I did answer some of your questions...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.