What happened to EDI-DUS?

Old Nov 9, 2010, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
What happened to EDI-DUS?

Hi All,

LH Route Map tool shows a direct EDI-DUS, which if I remember correctly, was also advertised with some nice U fares recently. Seems to have vanished completly (but still on Route Map). Just a glitch or did they decide to drop that route again? Was kind of nice to have options in Scotland without going through LHR or FRA. Now there is only the bmi code share via ZRH left.

Cheers,
G
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:32 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
It looks like EDI-DUS is suspended during the winter. It's rather strange because MAN-DUS increases from 3 to 4 flights a day during winter.

But it looks like EDI-DUS will return with CRJ9 in the 2011 summer timetable according to this list.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
You are right, thanks.
Really strange, thought they wanted to increase feeding into their hubs, especially now with all the bmi reductions. Really hard to get up north (from the continent, on *A) without going through LHR at the moment KL and AF seem to do better there.
Also no nice U fares when you have to include the bmi code shares. Oh well...

Thanks for looking it up though,
G

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.