Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frankfurt - Bilbao and back in Y

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Frankfurt - Bilbao and back in Y

What I can expect on this 2h10minutes flight during the afternoon. Do I get a light lunch or just a chees/ham roll? Thank you.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by tatranka
What I can expect on this 2h10minutes flight during the afternoon. Do I get a light lunch or just a chees/ham roll? Thank you.
From what I can remember last time I flew this route (June 2010) you will only get a sandwhich, the energy bar, and some drinks of course.
Also, most people must use the check-in machines at Bilbao airport since the check-in desks are only for HON/SEN/C/F pax. (not even FTL or *G)
Lounge at Bilbao nothing to write home about. But you can get some drinks and light snacks.

Last edited by A380*G; Oct 19, 2010 at 12:46 am
Old Oct 19, 2010, 12:48 am
txl

Programs: AB Plat (OWE), AY Silver (OWR)
Originally Posted by A380*G
Also, most people must use the check-in machines at Bilbao airport since the check-in desks are only for HON/SEN/C/F pax. (not even FTL!)
Saw the same thing at BCN a few weeks ago, just machines, baggage drop-off and check-in from C on upwards. FTL were not excluded from checking in at the C counter, though. Are you sure about that? I couldn't image them putting up a sign saying 'No FTL' or sth.

-txl.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 1:51 am

Originally Posted by txl
Saw the same thing at BCN a few weeks ago, just machines, baggage drop-off and check-in from C on upwards. FTL were not excluded from checking in at the C counter, though. Are you sure about that? I couldn't image them putting up a sign saying 'No FTL' or sth.

-txl.
When I approached the check-in desk they quikly asked me if I was flying C. I said "no, but I am *G". It does not matter they said. Then I showed them my FTL card (was not SEN by that time) and said that this gave me the right to check-in at the business check-in desk, then they said no only SEN/HON cards. I did not argue since I was only travelling with one pc of hand luggage, but it felt a bit annoying!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.