F connection at FRA

Old Oct 18, 10, 7:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

F connection at FRA

I am thinking of flying F via FRA
if I arrive from CPH on SK in C, and am connecting to LH long haul F will a limo meet me at the plane?

what if I take LH C from CPH-FRA before my longhaul? I have heard a limo should meet me, but others say only HON get the limo pick up?
Old Oct 18, 10, 7:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
F Pax arriving on SK flights will not be met, if you arrive on LH you may be picked up, its not guaranteed and depends on how busy the fleet of limos is.
Old Oct 18, 10, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
F Pax arriving on SK flights will not be met (...)
Unless the connection to the F flight is very tight?
Old Oct 18, 10, 9:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Nope, SK doesn't transmit the F pax info to LH, so the transfer sheduler doesn't know if the passenger is on the flight for sure.

I had the same issue when using the LH guide service to transfer my in laws in FRA. They couldn't access the SK checkin system to see if the passenger was coming in and stood in front of the gate where the SK flight arrived.
Old Oct 18, 10, 9:58 am
Suspended
Original Poster

If I arrive on lh at 1545 can the limo take me to fct before my 1800 flight to hk ?
Old Oct 18, 10, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by charlotteimmigration View Post
If I arrive on lh at 1545 can the limo take me to fct before my 1800 flight to hk ?
no no no ! there is no transfer to the FCT/FCL from your arriving apron position, if you are lucky in FRA to get picked (this is a big IF) up by a separate people mover you will be only dropped off in the same building location as other pax arriving with the bus...from there you will have to make it on your own by foot to FCT
Old Oct 18, 10, 10:47 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by charlotteimmigration View Post
You may want to check the first post in the following thread which answers many of your questions.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-fct-faqs.html

Search this Thread