Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From which terminal/gate does A380 to NRT depart?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2010, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

From which terminal/gate does A380 to NRT depart?

Does anyone know from which terminal/gate the A380 going to NRT departs?

We are arriving from ORD in the AM and would rather walk to the gate to board, to try to be one of the first aboard (to take some cabin pics in F). I've asked to be taken as soon as boarding starts but the lounge attendant says they cannot do this and have to wait for others on the flight (so all can be driven together), and they won't do it early.

I'm hoping to sort out which lounge to use (B terminal or A, whichever is closer to the NRT gate).

Thank-You
Old Oct 15, 2010, 2:48 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Flyingfox
Does anyone know from which terminal/gate the A380 going to NRT departs?
C14.
Old Oct 15, 2010, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
C14.
I'm gobsmacked at that speedy response!
Thank-You.

Do you know which lounge is closest to that gate?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 2:52 pm

Programs: A3 *G; AA EXP
The lounges at the "new" C gates have direct boarding from the lounges, so it should be easier for you to get in first. Enjoy your flight!
Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LukasVIE
The lounges at the "new" C gates have direct boarding from the lounges, so it should be easier for you to get in first. Enjoy your flight!
Thanks.

Does that mean that people coming from the FCT would actually be driven to the lounge at C terminal to board? Or do they have another route to the aircraft?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingfox
Thanks.

Does that mean that people coming from the FCT would actually be driven to the lounge at C terminal to board? Or do they have another route to the aircraft?
you get from the car straight into the jetbridge. the C gates have only a SEN and business lounge though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.