Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Biergarten Thread — Everybody is Welcome

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by MichielR

Sure, fill the requirements (and the bathtub) but what do we have to do?
Post lurid "this is what you'll never have" descriptions of your F flights while subtly mocking those who have to fly in more modest classes? OK, that's being a bit hard on Pucci, a bit more Brian Kelly territory I guess. I suppose entry level Pucci is being able to show you know considerably more about champagne than the average pleb, and having very firm views on what constitutes an acceptable amenity kit.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:25 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by yurtripper
Post lurid "this is what you'll never have" descriptions of your F flights while subtly mocking those who have to fly in more modest classes? OK, that's being a bit hard on Pucci, a bit more Brian Kelly territory I guess. I suppose entry level Pucci is being able to show you know considerably more about champagne than the average pleb, and having very firm views on what constitutes an acceptable amenity kit.
Nothing new, for the most part.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:28 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Anyone who has taken more than half a dozen Dash flights in the space of six months is automatically excluded from this position!
HA! I've flown it just 3 times in the last 6 months, that too only because of IRROPS - and not once this year!

I do have to admit that last summer I've done the six flights in as many days, if not worse...

There's a couple of qualified candidates on this forum, I would say, based on this entry level
Old Apr 3, 2019, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Imposters! There is only one Pucci, and I suspect there will be a hair brush spanking for the lot of you!
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
There's a couple of qualified candidates on this forum, I would say, based on this entry level
There are ? I need to pay more attention
MichielR likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 6:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I think the LH forum needs its own version of PUCCI GALORE from the BAEC group. I'm more from the bucket fare end of the spectrum myself [...]
Please no pucci shenanigans in the LH M&M forum... I always switch to speed reading the moment it starts in any BA thread. Bucket end of the spectrum is perfectly fine. (As long as you correctly pronounce it as 'bouquet')
Old Apr 6, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
I enjoy the 'boucquet' fares talk and trip reports a lot more than another LH/LX/AF/... F report. There is a lot more variety to be found and the people are generally a lot more clever moving around and through airports, from what I've been hearing and reading.
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 9:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by The Wolf
I enjoy the 'boucquet' fares talk and trip reports a lot more than another LH/LX/AF/... F report. There is a lot more variety to be found and the people are generally a lot more clever moving around and through airports, from what I've been hearing and reading.
indeed the BA forum can be interesting & informative & with a lot of drama for added measure
Old Apr 7, 2019, 12:13 am

Programs: LH
20 Eur fee for not using miles?

I was trying to book KSC-CDG on LH.com and found this oddity. When I am logged in it offers me to redeem cash&miles. If you do not use your miles it applies 20 Eur on top. Once you out, the it disappears

Old Apr 7, 2019, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber

Last time I asked for it, about half a year ago, it was Castelnau.

And the bartender seemed kind of unhappy I asked for it, but still poured me a glass.
Castelnau, just mention that over on BA forum & then run for cover
Old Apr 7, 2019, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by shady
I was trying to book KSC-CDG on LH.com and found this oddity. When I am logged in it offers me to redeem cash&miles. If you do not use your miles it applies 20 Eur on top. Once you out, the it disappears

The real story is when you can get LH.com & M&L to function at all
Old Apr 7, 2019, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chris63

Yes, the LP NV in AC is much better! What BArb serves in her Oasis of Calm and in “Club Europe” I just can’t gob it down. Whereas the LP is very drinkable. And it’s not hidden away, the bottles are prominently placed in the AC lounge.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 8:41 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by chris63
BTW, it is also what LH serves in long-haul J right now. There must be lots of Castelnau ...
Old Apr 7, 2019, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber

BTW, it is also what LH serves in long-haul J right now. There must be lots of Castelnau ...
Another reason to choose other M&M airlines than LH then .
Old Apr 7, 2019, 4:24 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by hugolover
Another reason to choose other M&M airlines than LH then .
If one has to fly J, yes.

The menu for Mai shows Pommery, and Cuvée Louise for F. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.