Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Biergarten Thread — Everybody is Welcome

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2010, 6:53 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
He he, it seems LH does bend over backwards for its HONs... even if they are the tiny Cessna type
No, they didn't hold the NRT flight especially for me!
Old Dec 30, 2010, 8:13 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Has anyone filed an online retrospective mileage credit form over Christmas? How long has it taken them to add the miles or are there some major delays at the moment due to the weather?
Old Dec 30, 2010, 8:51 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by aster
Has anyone filed an online retrospective mileage credit form over Christmas? How long has it taken them to add the miles or are there some major delays at the moment due to the weather?
It took three or four days to get miles from TK. It showed up as "pending verification by partner" in the account almost immediately, and then the miles were credit a few days later.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 4:28 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
I've waited over 10 days for mileage credit from a fully-integrated M&M airline and they've done jack all about it.

Pretty disappointing to to face such incompetence as one's first dealings with those behind M&M...
Old Dec 31, 2010, 1:57 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
I am still waiting since Dec 10th with no luck. The mileage request originally showed up as "pending" and evenutally disappeared altogether. I am now attempting to get the miles via snail mail. I should note, all flights were on OS.

Since becoming FTL, it is interesting to note that none of my miles have posted directly as they should.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 3:19 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by the_horvaths
I am still waiting since Dec 10th with no luck. The mileage request originally showed up as "pending" and evenutally disappeared altogether. I am now attempting to get the miles via snail mail. I should note, all flights were on OS.

Since becoming FTL, it is interesting to note that none of my miles have posted directly as they should.
Not that it should really matter but did you update your current bookings with the new number?
Old Jan 3, 2011, 1:26 pm

Finally a reply today, asking me to send the original BP and recepits to them via snail mail because "Unfortunately, our software was unable to process your flight details."

Is this a PO Box or can I send something here using registered mail?

Miles & More
Postfach 1200
33409 Verl
Germany
Old Jan 3, 2011, 1:34 pm
AHN

Finally a reply today, asking me to send the original BP and recepits to them via snail mail because "Unfortunately, our software was unable to process your flight details."

Miles & More
Postfach 1200
33409 Verl
Germany
I received the same reply for one of my flights today. 12 TK flights posted correctly, 3 more after claiming retroactive credit, but the final one is apparently too much for their software.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by AHN
I received the same reply for one of my flights today. 12 TK flights posted correctly, 3 more after claiming retroactive credit, but the final one is apparently too much for their software.
Good to hear some others having issues with TK flights credit to M&M themselves.. having "only" 1 flight not posting (with 2 more still waiting, but they might show up, the other one I was waiting eventually came up automatically after a week..)

As it's now 10 days after my flight I've tried to retro-credit my (and my spouse's) miles..

Well.. thank you LH IT.. seems you're really, really.. well.. what should I do? I can't really send them snail mail right now as I'm around 12000km away from Germany, and fear the chance mail gets lost a bit too high..

Uploaded the LH IT joke here:

http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/466f44-1294153875.jpg

Yes, it's now 3 days after new years eve, and your system tells me to wait at least 7 days after the flight before I can make a claim..

Tried with 2011 as date (23/12/2011) which of course didn't worked.. as the system doesn't even have any "manual additions".. what to do?

Bitte geben Sie ein gültiges Flugdatum ein (das Flugdatum muss mindestens 7 Tage und maximal 6 Monate zurückliegen).

Last edited by YuropFlyer; Jan 4, 2011 at 8:16 am
Old Jan 5, 2011, 1:10 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Not that it should really matter but did you update your current bookings with the new number?
Yep, all numbers were updated.

Miles & More
Postfach 1200
33409 Verl
Germany
I have gotten 4 (out of 8 flights) of these since becoming FTL. The other 4 I could register retroactively online.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 9:27 am
AHN

LX 1805 is reportedly detained in IST as Turkish police search for a suspected bomb on the plane.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 6:39 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Came across a seatmap today where nearly entire cabin blocked for ASR

Code:
SM LH 2239/E/20MARCDGMUC/V                               /S005/                 
SM LH  2239  E 20MAR CDGMUC        E95                                          
        A  C     D  F                                                           
M  3    /  /     I  I    3  M                                                   
   4    /  /     /  /    4                                                      
   5    /  /     V  V    5                                                      
   6    /  /     /  /    6                                                      
   7    /  /     I  I    7                                                      
   8    /  /     /  /    8                                                      
   9    /  /     .  .    9                                                      
  10    /  /     /  /    10                                                     
  11    /  /     I  I    11                                                     
  12    /  /     /  /    12                                                     
  14 E  /  /     /  /  E 14                                                     
  15    /  /     I  I    15                                                     
  16    /  /     /  /    16                                                     
  18    /  /     /  /    18                                                     
        A  C     D  F                                                           
. AVAILABLE   <> WING     F GEN FACI   K GALLEY   E EXIT    C COT               
+ OCCUPIED    - LAST OFF  H HANDICAP   Q QUIET    G GROUPS  P PET               
/ RESTRICTED  B BULKHEAD  V PREF.SEAT  X BLOCKED  L TOILET  U UMNR              
() SMOKING    D DEPORTEE  UP UP-DECK   Z NO FILM  I INFANT  R REAR
Old Jan 7, 2011, 7:18 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, A3 Silver
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer

As it's now 10 days after my flight I've tried to retro-credit my (and my spouse's) miles..
Yes, it's now 3 days after new years eve, and your system tells me to wait at least 7 days after the flight before I can make a claim..

Tried with 2011 as date (23/12/2011) which of course didn't worked.. as the system doesn't even have any "manual additions".. what to do?

Bitte geben Sie ein gültiges Flugdatum ein (das Flugdatum muss mindestens 7 Tage und maximal 6 Monate zurückliegen).
Just got a mail from M&M customer service:

English: It's currently not possible to retroclaim miles online for flights in 2010, they are working on it and you can do it via snail mail in the meantime.

German e-mail text:

Liebe Miles & More Teilnehmerin, lieber Miles & More Teilnehmer,
vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage.

Wir bedauern, dass es gegenwärtig nicht möglich ist, unter www.miles-and-more.com Flüge vom vergangenen Jahr einzugeben. Selbstverständlich setzen wir alles daran, den Fehler zu beheben. Gerne nehmen wir zwischenzeitlich Ihre Reisen auf. Für die Bearbeitung senden Sie uns bitte Kopien der Tickets oder Passenger Receipts und die Originalbordkarten. Unsere Anschrift lautet:

Miles & More
Postfach 1200
D-33409 Verl

Für Ihre Hilfe danken wir Ihnen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr Miles & More Service Team

Last edited by SwanlakeFTL; Jan 7, 2011 at 10:31 am Reason: Wrong language, sorry ...
Old Jan 7, 2011, 10:19 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Posted on Lufthansa Facebook page:

Mileage requests for 2010 flights:

Due to a bug within the online-form on www.milesandmore.com it is currently only possible to request miles for flights which took place in 2011. Our colleagues are working on a solution so that you can hand in your flights 2010 soon again. As it will take a few days until it is fixed, we kindly ask you for your patience.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 5:50 pm

Forget it, I'm giving up on M&M. Here I was trying to see if I can move from KrisFlyer to M&M and right at the outset they botch up the simplest of things which is crediting the darn miles to my account. And this is on a fully M&M-integrated carrier too! So no excuses...

My flight was almost a month ago so it has nothing to do with this recent incompetence mumbo jumbo about not seeing any data more than several days old. I tried to do it online. Twice. I sent a fax to the office in Germany. Still nothing. Don't care any more to be honest...

What a waste of time and energy... thankfully I learned what M&M is about straight at the outset.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.