Community
Wiki Posts
Search

cairo airport lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2020, 7:58 am

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Bump. These lounges are pretty tired. Fortunately just needed a place to hang out with coffee and toilets before our LH flight to MUC. Think 1 or 2 notches below a sad priority pass lounge.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by boerne
Bump. These lounges are pretty tired. Fortunately just needed a place to hang out with coffee and toilets before our LH flight to MUC. Think 1 or 2 notches below a sad priority pass lounge.
The *A lounges are really, really sad.

If you have PP and are flying from T2, though, the newish Ahlein lounge is pretty nice and was almost completely empty last time I was there. It's not a *A lounge and it's confusingly accessed only though the run-down MS lounge, so it seems like no one can find it and/or no one has PP or the desire to pay the entry fee. Fine by me.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 1:25 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by boerne
Does 2 notches below a sad PP lounge get you to the level of Aspire MAN? No, I think there are still several notches to go for that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.