Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa's 3 first class lounges in FRA

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2010, 11:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by seat 1a
7 Hours . No lounge is good enough for that amount of time , especially not FCT as you will be confined to that area.
But the OP would like to maximize the experience.

Originally Posted by propensityscore
I'll have ~7 hours at the airport to spend in one of these lounges so any advice would be appreciated as to how to maximize the experience.
Old May 28, 2010, 10:14 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
But the OP would like to maximize the experience.
And the SEN lounges are First lounges as well. Even more to explore!
Old May 28, 2010, 11:22 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by propensityscore
Thanks for your responses, everyone. I really appreciate your advice.

Also, with all due respect, pilotboy, I'm primarily an Air Canada passenger and booked the flights using my AP points, and prior to posting this I actually did try to find some information within a LH forum but couldn't. I apologize.

PS
Since the OPs questions are now answered, I'll close this thread.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.