Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finished the HON LHPJ run.. an AMAZING experiece

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2010, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Thanks so much.. Flights credited within 24 hours of email..
Old Jun 8, 2010, 6:02 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RTW4
Thanks so much.. Flights credited within 24 hours of email..
You're welcome, glad I could help. They credited them pretty quickly.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 7:45 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dre_techie
If you had 2 R/Ts per day, you have to write to them for the second one to post. I think they show up as duplicates in the M&M system, since it's the same flight number.
Miles from one of the two R/Ts on Sunday have posted so I guess I'll have to contact M&M about the second R/T.

On the other hand miles from a scheduled LX flight on Saturday haven't posted yet.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

I wrote an e-mail from within M&M website's contact form, listed all my booking refs and told them that only 1R/T credited per day. Within a couple of days they posted.
Which link did you use?

Did you use the "Request missing miles online" form or the "E-mail the Miles & More Service Team" option? I assume it's the latter.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 3:09 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Which link did you use?

Did you use the "Request missing miles online" form or the "E-mail the Miles & More Service Team" option? I assume it's the latter.
"E-mail the M&M Service Team", and then I chose as subject "Mileage credit for flights".
Old Jun 9, 2010, 2:04 am

"E-mail the M&M Service Team", and then I chose as subject "Mileage credit for flights".
Thanks! Just emailed M&M as suggested. Let's see how long it will take for the missing miles to be credited. Still waiting for miles from a scheduled LX flight on Monday.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 1:51 am

Some photos of my LH PJ runs on flickr.

VIE-BTS-VIE 03.05.2010

VIE-BUD-VIE 04.05.2010

ZRH-KLU-ZRH 06.06.2010

ZRH-MUC-ZRH 06.06.2010
Old Jun 11, 2010, 2:36 am

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Despite of the thunder clouds, the flight MUC-ZRH was totally smooth (but I admit: On the plane, the clouds looked even scarier than on the pictures ). Weather radars are really a good stuff. After we landed, ZRH airport was closed for about 30 minutes...

Let's hope now that the miles will be posted soon...
Old Jun 11, 2010, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by rorschi
Despite of the thunder clouds, the flight MUC-ZRH was totally smooth (but I admit: On the plane, the clouds looked even scarier than on the pictures ). Weather radars are really a good stuff. After we landed, ZRH airport was closed for about 30 minutes...
Lack of photographic skills I'm afraid.

All my PJ flights were extremely smooth and it was amazing how our CJ3 managed to fly between thunder clouds which seemed to be all around us.

So it was just as well we left MUC earlier than planned though we did our best to try and miss our flight back to ZRH.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 4:36 am

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Lack of photographic skills I'm afraid.
No, it's just slightly less impressive to see it on an office-screen than through a real airplane-window...

Our flight on Friday towards MUC was pretty bumpy during the approach, when we flew through (white) cumulus clouds.

And concerning our delay - yes, a transfer bus driver loosing his airport-parking-card is a less common occurence than a thunderstorm at ZRH...

Last edited by rorschi; Jun 11, 2010 at 4:48 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.