Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MM Codeshare accrual class table (very incomplete)

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2014, 9:16 pm
Original Member

Hello all
Just a quick update on my question earlier in the year. L class booked on the LH code share flight number operated by SQ aircraft posted as L class with 100% miles to my UA account.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:06 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Codeshare Booking Codes Translation for SAS

I think this could be the start of a reference thread for codeshare flights between LH and SAS. I was not able to find this information elsewhere.

I am booking a LH flight number in booking class V. With LH this would give me 750 miles plus Executive Bonus. What does V translate into SAS and will I get the 25% bonus? I am flying FRA-ARN.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:10 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
See post #84. If its operated with a LH flightnumber, you will get the 25% bonus.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:13 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry if I left out the important word, it is a LH flight number (LH6050) operated by SAS.

I guess I am looking for the opposite direction. It is LH V and I want to know what this equates to SK. Does the translation work in reverse? Published SK W = operated LH V. Does Published LH V = operated SK W?

Would I get the executive bonus in this case?

Last edited by cbellero; Jun 4, 2014 at 8:22 am
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Nope, SK metal will not earn 25%.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:31 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

How about the booking class translation? does the reverse work?
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:49 am

Probably not.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 9:15 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

I just called Miles and More and after a long call with friendly Barbara from the US hotline, I was told that LH marketed V = SK operated V.

I will take the plunge and book the ticket. If it turns out to be something else, I will note it here.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 2:42 am

LG fare class for LH codeshare D fare

Does anyone know the mapping of booking class D for a Lufthansa code-share operated by Luxair?
D is normally the award class for LG
Old Feb 19, 2015, 3:38 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, American Platinum Pro
On European flights it is booking class "C" with LG. On flight to N. America however I received Miles for booking class "Z".
Old Mar 18, 2015, 3:34 pm

Does anybody know how SN Z maps on OS?
SN6006/6007 is op by OS

SN in Z = 1250 miles with A3 M&B
OS in Z = 2000 miles with A3 M&B

Many thanks
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: LH FF*, A3, EK, CX
Unhappy LH code share flight: be changed booking class when checked in

Hi folks, I do need some good suggestions for getting back those miles....

My last inbound flight LH7325 was a code share flight operated by CA935.
As per my e-ticket, the booking class was W which should allow me to earn 150% miles. However, when checked in at CA counter in PVG, my BP was assigned a Q booking class. When I questioned the lounge agent why it's changed , they answered me it's correct and equal to W class after contacting the check-in agent.
Few days after, I realized only 50% miserable miles were credited to me because of the Q class BP.

Further to that, it seems LH forgot to credit my bonus miles since I'm FFTL. So I have had only 2745ml for a crapy CA flight PVG-FRA!

Questions:
1. Do I have any chance to get the missing miles I deserve per the booking class of my ticket?
2. Is it possible LH would credit me my bonus miles cos it seems their fault. I did check in with my A3 Gold for using F counter and priority bag tag, then required the lounge agent to credit miles to MM FFTL and they did make it. But I received only 50% miles with no bonus...

Any suggestion or experience is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
There's nothing wrong with the booking classes.
Codeshare flights always map on the operating flights and they can be different. The booking class on the operating carrier counts.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:42 pm

LH code share flight: be changed booking class when checked in

1. The secrets and the problems of booking class mapping for codeshare flights...

2. No executive bonus for Air China flights!!!
Check the M&M site, only few airlines give bonus (LH, LX, OS, LG, AC,...).
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:44 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
1) Unfortunately, the lounge agent is right. Fare classes don't always match between airlines, and LH's W (low-to-mid-priced tickets) corresponds to CA's Q. You got the mileage credit you were due and that's that. Not saying that it's fair, but it's by the book.

2) The Executive Bonus is only given for flights operated by one of the LH Group airlines (plus UA and a few closely affiliated regional airlines). Since your flight was operated by CA, no Executive Bonus is due.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.