Search

LPJ 5x promotion

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2010, 8:05 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Originally Posted by dre_techie
I don't want to list here where LPJ was unprofessional, other than the failure to ensure lounge access in ZRH and forgetting to ensure transfer us from T1 to GAT as previously confirmed.
Hi dre_techie,

Please feel free to mention every place that LPJ was unprofessional if it will make you feel better or if it will help us improve. List it publicly if you wish, or privately to me. That's my interest in this forum, and it's why I'm here.

Best,
Michelle
Old May 20, 2010, 8:10 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Originally Posted by Rambuster
HON counter issue has been fixed!
That's great news, I'll check if it will fix all affected accounts.

If you have sent me your details yesterday or today to have the HON counter checked, please check your account again and let me know if it is not accurate.

Best
Michelle
Old May 20, 2010, 1:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LHrelate
Hi dre_techie,

Please feel free to mention every place that LPJ was unprofessional if it will make you feel better or if it will help us improve. List it publicly if you wish, or privately to me. That's my interest in this forum, and it's why I'm here.

Best,
Michelle
Thank you for the answer. I appreciate the openness. I am in no way upset with the services of LPJ overall. I was very appreciative of how they tried to solve many of the requests. The lounge access I understand was not because they were unwilling, but issues with airport security.

I just could not sit back watch the discussion go towards immaculate services are not even appreciated by "these customers". This was definitely not your doing, however it was drifting a bit that way.

I'd like to thank you as well for taking care of the HON mileage crediting.
Old May 21, 2010, 12:53 am

Programs: black is magic
I also have to say that even though there were some "hickups" overall service and standard was quite high, even though I only have pre-flight experiences so far, but will give feedback latest on june 4th, when all my flights are over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.