Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M&M class and miles question

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2010, 7:19 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by hwmorth
Well, with the data points we have here, we might be able to build such a table?
Or we could ask: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13935207-post676.html
Old May 13, 2010, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
If we get a good answer there, even better.

Iīm an engineer, we have that habit of trying to fix everything ourselves
Old May 13, 2010, 1:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by hwmorth
Well, with the data points we have here, we might be able to build such a table?

Letīs see what we have so far

LH OS
U O
E O

Yup. A lot. I will incorporate any other info that we can collect and maybe we can get a semi-complete picture.

Iīm really interested in this since in two weeks I have a trip thatīs booked with UA and mostly in V. Those V segments are all op by either LH or UA so I donīt anticipate any trouble there. However, I have ORD-BOS-ZRH in S (op UA and then LX). Now if miles are credited for LX S and not UA S, that would be one of those winning cases..
We had started such a table... let me search. I had contributed one that really bugged me: LH V operated by KF translates into KF K (only 125 miles instead of 750). SK J is LH Z etc etc...

found it: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ner-metal.html
Old May 18, 2010, 1:56 pm
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Hi all,

Again this is something for which I need a few examples...

Please email me specifics about times it happened and include your account number/name/flight details so that I have something concrete to show.

I am not aware of a chart that shows the conversion from LH to operating carrier but obviously it would be quite useful so I'm glad to propose one.

Best,
Michelle
Old May 18, 2010, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
We had started such a table... let me search. I had contributed one that really bugged me: LH V operated by KF translates into KF K (only 125 miles instead of 750). SK J is LH Z etc etc...

found it: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ner-metal.html
That thread seems to have run out of steam halfway down a promising way.. Iīll take the info from there and see what I can put together.

@ Michelle: Thanks! That would be really helpful! I have a few flights booked with UA but op by LH coming up. Although thatīs the other way around, Iīm interested in seeing what will happen to the fare classes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.