Discount codes and bargain fares on LH/OS/LX/LO

Old Mar 9, 2018, 11:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by 1flyer
Yup, the code is ZTCTQ4L39R12.

Book by March 12, travel between April 8 and June 29. As usual, LH and LH City line flights only. Departure must be from the UK.
Thanks! I did find the code eventually by swiping the home screen in all directions but could not find the T&C. I'll try and use the code to book flights for the NUE Do.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 11:46 pm

Programs: Miles & More FTL
20 € LH voucher for flights departing from Germany :

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/fruehling2018/

The booking must be made before April 9th for flights between Mars 30th and November 30th.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 12:14 am

Programs: BA SL, CX GR, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by Anderson24
20 € LH voucher for flights departing from Germany :

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/fruehling2018/

The booking must be made before April 9th for flights between Mars 30th and November 30th.
Thanks, just made a booking with the voucher
Old May 7, 2018, 4:49 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The 2000€ RTW fare Italy to OZ seems to be back: LH/LX/OS Italy-PER/SYD ~€2200 RT; AKL ~€2400
1flyer likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For the Swedish market are there any perpetual discount voucher codes, Groupon or something like that?
Old Jun 4, 2018, 12:34 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Ex-GVA, valid on all direct flights on lx. 2x CHF 100.- vouchers for 130.-
Old Jun 4, 2018, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I am definitely interested in this, but I don’t think I can justify buying it because I don’t think I will do so much flying with Swiss this year, especially from GVA. How long are they valid for anyway?
Old Jun 4, 2018, 8:04 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Originally Posted by Concerto
I am definitely interested in this, but I don’t think I can justify buying it because I don’t think I will do so much flying with Swiss this year, especially from GVA. How long are they valid for anyway?
Hi Concerto,
You have to book with the coupons until 30.06.19. Tough, the flights can be taken after that deadline.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks like it's gone now, anyway. You have to move quick with these things. Hope someone here got the use of it. On the other hand, I have very little motivation to book SWISS with the recent downgrade in Economy catering ex Geneva. The worse they make the experience, the less I want to fly with them (just like British Airways).
Old Jun 9, 2018, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

But BA is premium!!! How can you not want to fly with the most Premium airline in the European skies?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 4:29 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by hugolover
But BA is premium!!! How can you not want to fly with the most Premium airline in the European skies?
I can't talk to Concerto, but my answer is very simple - I'm not British, I don't carry the national delusions of grandeur.
thirdpassport likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 6:27 pm

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I can't talk to Concerto, but my answer is very simple - I'm not British, I don't carry the national delusions of grandeur.
(my bolding)...

Meow...
Old Jun 12, 2018, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is getting funny, and more than a bit OT! But I am horribly un-British and extremely irrerevent (which is suppose is rather British) and spend most of my time with German, Swiss and Italian people. They seem to like my absurd humour and accept my idiosyncracies. I don't go seeking out the company of Brits while living abroad (apart from directing the English theater in Geneva). I'm not very complimentary about Britain! But I suppose I appreciate it. I can't be alone to see that British aviation is awful these days, nothing nice about it whatsoever. British Airways is dreadful service wise, I avoid them like the plague. It is a real shame that SWISS is going the same.

This is about discount codes on LH and LX. Now, I am really surprised there has not been an inundation of them since the changes to Miles & More and the crapification of SWISS inflight service. But I see the situation as being similar to that of BA, in that the LH Group is now in a position of monopoly here in central Europe and they don't need to bother to incentivise the travelling public. And down goes the quality of service in all respects and everything else.
B0gdan likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 8:53 am

Smile Great First/Business 2 person offer from CPH

LH is offering 2 tickets in First/Business from CPH to select destinations at very low rates.

I bought a deal for 2 persons CPH-GIG in First for 4.600 EUR.

https://www.lufthansa.com/online/myp...eid=1983100258
Old Jun 18, 2018, 8:58 am

Destinations are: Bogota, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Capetown, Dar es salam, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Beijing, Bangkok, Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.