Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount codes and bargain fares on LH/OS/LX/LO

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2011, 11:57 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Nice tip. You can use the voucher on any LH flight in the network.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Please keep in mind the following conditions when downloading and then using this voucher:

1. You need to book your trip on lufthansa.com by July 29, 2010 (Eastern time).
2. Travel between August 1, 2011 and October 23, 2011.
3. Only one voucher number may be applied per reservation, regardless if there are several persons traveling together.
4. You must download your voucher prior to making your booking and enter the number during the final step of the booking process. On the payment page, enter the voucher number into the field "Enter your Voucher:". Be sure to click the "Apply Voucher and reduce Fare" link. (Vouchers cannot retroactively be applied to existing bookings.)
5. Tickets must be purchased with a U.S. credit card and originate from one of the Lufthansa U.S. gateways.
6. A limited amount of 1,500 voucher is available for immediate download.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:05 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I just made a booking Ex-CAI to NRT in first class and the discount did apply to the booking, however, I used LH USA portal for the booking process.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 1:51 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
all the vouchers are gone now
Old Jul 26, 2011, 2:07 am

Cant quote now, posting from mobile device, but is there a mistake in NewbieRunner's post in no. 1. The date is year 2010.
Interesting nobody mentioned it.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 2:42 am

If anyone grabbed the voucher and can't use it, please PM - I will :-).
Old Jul 26, 2011, 4:41 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by amrom
Cant quote now, posting from mobile device, but is there a mistake in NewbieRunner's post in no. 1. The date is year 2010.
Interesting nobody mentioned it.
Haha... believe me, I just copied and pasted from the website. Looks like a typical LH blunder.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 7:51 am

20€ off Italy

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/seami2011/

Might be an "old" one, but still seems to work as I just send one to me.

The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of vouchers:

The voucher can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares.
The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorised by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, Lufthansa Italia and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
The voucher can be redeemed between 30/09/2010 and 30/09/2011.
Travel must be between 30/09/2010 and 31/12/2011.
Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
The voucher reduces the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process
If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
The voucher is only valid for flights departing in Italy. If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket
Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs) or excess baggage tickets
The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:25 pm

Lufthansa $125* off any booking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details here:

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...nodeid=3368989

*Restrictions apply:
1. Book by: July 29, 2011
2. Travel between: August 1 and October 23, 2011
3. Only one voucher may be applied per reservation.

I downloaded a few
Old Jul 26, 2011, 1:10 pm

Programs: LH Silver, Sixt Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, Carlsoon Gold
Originally Posted by vickh

I downloaded a few
We're sorry, there are no vouchers remaining for this event.

Thanks a lot.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 7:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
A quick reminder that this thread is meant to alert others to deals that may be out there. Please don't offer to trade/barter/etc existing coupons/voucher/etc. The Coupon Connection forum (if you have access to it) is the right place to post such trade offers. If you post such things in this public thread it will be deleted without comment.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M
Old Aug 3, 2011, 5:57 am

Special flight offer to Asia - from only £399*

Received this in my inbox today, special offer from UK to Asia.

http://www.lufthansa.com/uk/en/Fligh...pecialid=10204

World Discovery special to Asia. Fly to Beijing, Singapore or Osaka.
* Economy Class return flights including taxes, fees and charges

Conditions for this offer
Purchase by: 09.08.2011 Departure period: 01.11.2011-15.12.2011Return period: 06.11.2011-15.03.2012Advance Purchase Period: 7 daysMinimum stay: 6 days or a Saturday nightMaximum stay: 3 monthsSubject to availabilitySpecial offer to Asia from £399*. Flights to Beijing, Singapore or Osaka.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 6:18 am

Finally, LH is charging almost fair exchange rates - the same special offer is currently run for Switzerland.

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/ch/homepage

Beijing 529 CHF, Singapore 599 CHF (Actually, I could book it for even a bit less, despite they adding the CC surcharge, it came out of 58x CHF)

Singapore got the A380, I'll be on the 3rd flight ever on it (to SIN.. hopefully also get the brand-new one) if I got it right.. anyone else joining me for a MR? I'll fly 3rd Nov down, 6th "up" over FRA (MUC one which was available at the very start was just gone while I tried to book it.. at least this way I get to fly the LH380 for the first time, adding to my collection.. now only need Quantas and I'll have been on all A380s operating carriers )
Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:39 am

5 GBP voucher code

No idea if it is the best place, but since it seems that all the time voucher codes are only available in limited numbers, I am posting it here...
Mods, please feel free to delete or put somewhere else...

I feel cheated with all the decreases in service and FFP benefits, along with increases in fares, surcharges and the new CC payment charge...

Honestly it is no big deal but there is at least a new 5 GBP voucher code, I found it on checkmystay at "insider". It is also available directly with (no idea if you need to know where you received it from):

lufthansa directly

I use the first link as they update really fast once new stuff is realeased and you can tell about the source (i.e. a friend of mine got his ticket cancelled when he used a voucher code he was not supposed to receive, so that I assume it might be handy to have the official source).

Sad there is nothing ex IT available right now, and also not Greece, would like to book from there.....

Hope this one helps someone nevertheless....

Btw, did they "enhance" the FCT dining selection in the evening??

Last edited by SebFra; Aug 4, 2011 at 1:33 pm
Old Aug 8, 2011, 8:36 am

20 GBP off voucher (unclear if still valid and misleading T&C)

http://www.lufthansa-promotion.co.uk...hp?rb=1&skip=1

The TC points to an old GBP voucher. So I cannot guarantee if this 20 GBP works at all during ticket purchase and if its UK only - for you to try.

Simply enter your name and email adress and select "Sign up...flight". Then press Play Game and the voucher apears, its flash so might not work for everyone.

Enjoy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.