Search

Discount codes and bargain fares on LH/OS/LX/LO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2018, 4:55 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by daiseiko
Oh, I could not guess the password....
Idk if the post was ironic or not but, just in case, the pw is Lufthansa (with capitalized first letter).
Old Sep 13, 2018, 5:42 am

Programs: *G
Great! I got it!
I tried Glamour, Shopping, 2018 and so on
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Spain-US business fares: ~€1100+ LH/LX/UA- Barcelona to East + West Coast USA...
Old Sep 29, 2018, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Thanks! Booked a couple of tickets ex-BCN.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 11:19 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List, Concorde Room Card, Hilton Diamond
25 GBP off exUK - https://promotion.lufthansa.com/feel_the_adventure/
Old Oct 9, 2018, 7:12 am

Programs: M&M
Hi everyone,

haven't seen it here yet. 2PAX min, many destinations from MXP and other IT airports:
https://www.lufthansa.com/it/en/comp..._Business_2018

Where to look for any companion business / first fares? Tried the search function, but it seems there are no dedicated threads (apart from the last SWISS sale).

Cheers!
Old Oct 9, 2018, 8:32 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by chmielko
Where to look for any companion business / first fares?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:02 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
I have a few 20€ Lufthansa discount codes left. The codes are only valid for bookings made today, only for flights departing from Germany, only for flights operated by LH or LH City Line.

You enter the code on the payment page when booking through LH.com. Actual flights on the ticket can be as early as October or as late as March 31, 2019.

PM me if interested. EDIT: Needless to say, I'm giving them away for free.

Last edited by 1flyer; Oct 10, 2018 at 7:11 am
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:56 am

I posted 3 codes here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coup...ay-thread.html
Old Oct 11, 2018, 3:24 am

The Italy companion fares to BOG seem to be rather nice: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/prem...nimum-two.html
Old Oct 18, 2018, 10:41 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
I've been active in the LH forum for more than half a year now and never noticed this thread.

This thread is pretty neat actually! Looking forward to the next F class companion fares :P
Old Oct 29, 2018, 6:23 am

Programs: The Entire Universe!
Thanks!
Old Nov 22, 2018, 2:00 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Cyber Day Special

ZNIRKTD2IJJU

When I went Lufthansa's UK homepage I saw this voucher code which gives £25 off (but please see below). Since I wasn't logged in I assume this is a generic code.

Terms of use of the Lufthansa voucher code
- The voucher code is valid on lufthansa.com from 23rd November until 26th November between 00.00 and 23.59 hours. The travel period is from 07th January until 31st May.
- Reduced fares that can be booked via an access code are not included.
- Only one voucher code can be used per booking transaction.
- The voucher code only reduces the fare value of the ticket; it cannot be credited against taxes, fees, other surcharges or the Lufthansa Ticket Service Charge (TSC).
- If the fare value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher code, the balance may be applied to the fare value of additional tickets within the same booking process.
- If the voucher code exceeds the sum of the fare values of all the tickets in one booking transaction, the remaining amount cannot be redeemed in another booking transaction.
- Certain fares may be excluded from the use of voucher codes.
- Voucher codes can only be used for air tickets and not for rebooking fees (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, advance seat reservations or other additional products.
- Voucher codes cannot be used for "reservations with price guarantee" or subsequent flight bookings.
- Voucher codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants/babies (up to 2 years old).
- When reimbursing a ticket for which a voucher code has been redeemed, only the reduced fare value will be reimbursed, subject to the fare conditions of the ticket.
- Voucher codes and any residual values arising from these cannot be paid out in cash.
- If the flight ticket value of a ticket bought with a voucher code is used as a down payment for a higher-value ticket (e.g. additional payment for a higher fare or rebooking), only the reduced ticket value will be credited to the new ticket.
- The passenger receipt, which acts as an invoice in the case of tickets, only shows the reduced airfare.
- The voucher code is specific to the individual. The resale or any other transfer of promotional codes to third parties is prohibited. In the event of an infringement against this, Lufthansa or a third party authorised by Lufthansa reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher code.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cease the redeemability of the voucher code at any time. Only one voucher code may be used per promotion, per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel bookings if a passenger uses several voucher codes in one promotion.

When I clicked 'Conditions' I got this.
Terms & Conditions
- Value: 30€
- Redemption period: 23.11.18 - 26.11.18
- Travel period: 07.01.19 - 31.05.19
Old Nov 22, 2018, 11:37 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
£25 LX Black Friday voucher code (ex-UK)

SWISSBLACKFRIDAYGB18

Terms and conditions

Value: 25 GBP
Redemption Period: 23.11.2018 - 26.11.2018.
Travel Period: 07.01.2019 - 31.05.2019
Cont/EU destinations
Minimum Fare: 115 GBP
Exclusion of Codeshare and WK flights
N° of vouchers: 1500/200
Old Nov 23, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I used this Black Friday voucher sent via Lufthansa PL.

ZTG247FMFGSP

I booked a flight to Valencia and it gave me 130PLN off the price, which is near as dammit 30 Euro, so actually slightly better than the UK voucher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.