Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount codes and bargain fares on LH/OS/LX/LO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
There seem to be no 30 Euro codes left. Perhaps worth trying later in the hope that they make more codes available. Given that you can only use it today (9th February) it's a bit difficult to take advantage of anyway.

Last edited by Concerto; Feb 9, 2015 at 6:47 am Reason: more info
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
There seem to be none left. Perhaps worth trying later in the hope that they make more codes available.
Maybe. Didn't realize that they had a limited number. THe deal was only emailed out 2-3 hours ago. Are you trying from Germany?
Old Feb 9, 2015, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Trying from Switzerland, actually. Do these things make a difference, really? Could it be that it rejects IP address outwith of Germany? Certainly, if you collect Webmiles (with the intention of converting them to M&M miles later) through answering surveys on their site, your account gets blocked if you do the surveys from outside Switzerland. Isn't this really a bit stupid? These things are intended for regular travellers, who are on the road a lot. Or is it just the general crapness of the internet coming to the fore once again?
Old Feb 9, 2015, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
Trying from Switzerland, actually. Do these things make a difference, really? Could it be that it rejects IP address outwith of Germany? Certainly, if you collect Webmiles (with the intention of converting them to M&M miles later) through answering surveys on their site, your account gets blocked if you do the surveys from outside Switzerland. Isn't this really a bit stupid? These things are intended for regular travellers, who are on the road a lot. Or is it just the general crapness of the internet coming to the fore once again?
Lufthansa I think was targeting only the German market with this promo. When I was looking at the link, it only gave Germany as the country option so I would guess they are looking at your IP address. I think if they opened it up beyond Germany, the fear would have been having TOO many vouchers to give.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 8:02 am

It still works fine from Switzerland/with Swiss IP
Old Feb 9, 2015, 8:14 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's not IP driven.....

But these are the kind of dumb promotions you can expect from LH. It's on the blogs before you will even get the e-mail so anyone can claim the coupon without actually using them. Why not include the code in the e-mail to people you know are customers is beyond me, especially if it carries major restrictions like these do/did.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 12:42 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
The email with the link arrived at 10:18 CET.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 1:28 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

That it did... but that didn't mean I got it at that time, there's still something called work :-).

But what I really meant was that if you send out something to your customers to be applied for and used by that date, why not simply guarantee that at least the coupon code is still available when they try to apply for it. It's not like it's free money, I still would have had to book a flight the same day, even one departing from Germany.

But I think I will just unsubscribe from the e-mails and save me the annoyance, haven't gotten anything useful in quite a while.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Couldn't agree more. Even the offers for newspaper subscriptions have dried up, at least those offering a decent number of miles, something I wanted to mention over in the promotions forum. Always feared I may miss out on an interesting titbit, though. Instead, they seem to be marketing expensive restaurants and other rubbish you would never use (such as an online outfit called... Outfittery, which sells fancy fashion nonsense). Needless to say, these outlets offer paltry amounts of miles, just like the M&M credit card. What annoys me is that they market this as something amazing, thinking that we would buy the concept and be happy with it.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 1:39 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
30€/300SEK/etc valentine codes went live for the rest of Europe today: https://promotion.lufthansa.com/vale...ail_lhcom_SE_E
Old Feb 11, 2015, 2:10 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Nothing came out for the Baltic countries, did it? I am looking for an Estonian voucher to book a flight today ex-TLL.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:24 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
30€/300SEK/etc valentine codes went live for the rest of Europe today: https://promotion.lufthansa.com/vale...ail_lhcom_SE_E
Cheap Valentine codes of £15 for UK residents.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:32 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Almost a year later since last LH ex Italy voucher. 30€ Just for today.

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/vale...ail_lhcom_IT_I
Old Feb 17, 2015, 6:43 am

Are there any vouchers left to use for LH/LX ex-FR or ex-DE?
Old Feb 20, 2015, 2:19 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
20€ for D/AT/CH:

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/avis/

Use by end April for flights July onwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.