redticket

Hi I have a flight on OS on redticket/S fare

Tariffinformation: redticket/SS
Minimum stay: The minimum stay is 1 Sat. night
Maximum stay: no restrictions.
Rebooking: No
Refund: No
Rerouting: No

I am arriving from US to take this flight in MUC (separate tickets). Do you know if my flight arrives late thy will allow me to stand by for a later flight? I am assuming no but just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this. If it helps at all I am *Gold

Thanks
Old Mar 2, 2010, 2:25 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Technically they can just have you pay the walk-up fare for a ticket and probably will.

You should at least try to get a note in the ticket saying that you will be arriving on flight xxx.

HTB.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by htb
Technically they can just have you pay the walk-up fare for a ticket and probably will.

You should at least try to get a note in the ticket saying that you will be arriving on flight xxx.

HTB.
No Technically about it- they will ask you to buy another ticket in this situation- I have gambled with the red ticket and lost before... fortunately I was at ARN, and a very nice lady from SAS (who handles ticketing there for OS) sold me an advance purchase ticket and waived the restrictions/fare class- it was still a 3000 SEK lesson however.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tale
Hi I have a flight on OS on redticket/S fare

Tariffinformation: redticket/SS
Minimum stay: The minimum stay is 1 Sat. night
Maximum stay: no restrictions.
Rebooking: No
Refund: No
Rerouting: No

I am arriving from US to take this flight in MUC (separate tickets). Do you know if my flight arrives late thy will allow me to stand by for a later flight? I am assuming no but just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this. If it helps at all I am *Gold

Thanks
One suggestion- be sure to do OLCI and print your boarding passes- this will give you a few minutes time- also I would go with carry on luggage only.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Continetnal Silver
Thanks to all

Thanks to all hopefully it will be OK, I have 2 hours in between.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.