Search

Here we go again: Air Dolomiti Strike on April 8

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2024, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH
Here we go again: Air Dolomiti Strike on April 8

On April 8, Air Dolomiti Workers will be going on strike for a 24 hour period

The strike was confirmed by an agent of theirs over the phone, and I haven't found any other sources apart from this website: https://crisis24.garda.com/alerts/20...ike-on-april-8
Old Apr 6, 2024, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Probably a relief for some LHG frequent flyers, the least liked of all the ridiculous varieties LHG offer up currently
MichielR likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 10:07 am
hch

Carsten will be so busy accounting the strike costs to all the matroska companies that he won't have time for anything else
chris63 and the810 like this.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 11:16 am

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
This one wasn't on my bingo card.
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 7:31 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by chris63
Probably a relief for some LHG frequent flyers, the least liked of all the ridiculous varieties LHG offer up currently
OT a bit, but is it? Other than the fact that EN proper is not *A.

I never flew with them up front, but from back before BoB, their Y catering was way better than LH, BoB nowadays is also better than LH, so I would think they are just better overall?
Old Apr 7, 2024, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Up front is nothing special and the cold meal catering is not exciting. Service was never particularly friendly either. It's a shame because I quite like the Air Dolomiti brand. Are they really the least liked carrier of the LH Group? I thought the winners of that accolade would be a tie between Brussels Airlines and Eurowings.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
OT a bit, but is it? Other than the fact that EN proper is not *A.

I never flew with them up front, but from back before BoB, their Y catering was way better than LH, BoB nowadays is also better than LH, so I would think they are just better overall?
Their catering is a bit weird & they dont give a Monkeys about status but in all honesty not flown with them a lot, try to avoid
Old Apr 10, 2024, 2:16 pm

Programs: M&M,M&B,AMC,HH
Originally Posted by chris63
Their catering is a bit weird & they dont give a Monkeys about status but in all honesty not flown with them a lot, try to avoid
Recently they are handling out menu. Not that you can choose anything from it. It’s rather a lecture to confirm what you are having on board.
Recognition of the status depends on the crew I suppose. It’s much better now.
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.